Item Condition: Fair
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Perth (SOR)
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: No room and not using them

Further information:

These speakers are able to be bi-wired. I believe they're rated at 100 watts. 

I've listed them as being in fair condition as there are a couple of small dents and scratches (please see the photos). 

Photos:

20201227_112051.jpg

20201204_195928.jpg

20201204_195855.jpg

20201204_195754.jpg

20201204_195825.jpg

20201204_195808.jpg

20201204_195627.jpg

Edited by bassowl
  • bassowl changed the title to FS: Whatmough C21 Pair (Price Drop)
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tamtu
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Fairlight, 2094 State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Wife thinks it's too big Further information:
      Selling a ELAC SUB3010 subwoofer with Bluetooth and built in room correction. Sounds great and great value subwoofer! The room correction is ingenious, only using your phone's microphone to calibrate.

Bought from Apollo HiFi in Sydney last spring, receipts available.

My wife thinks it's too big for the living room physically, and it's actually too big for the study

Since it's a couple of months old it's in great condition, there's a tiny dink on the top right corner.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By twak
      Item Condition: Varied Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: No vinyl rig Further information:
      This is the final relist before I decide what to do with the remainders. Please let me know if there's anything you'd fancy. Thank you to all that have purchased so far.
      View the collection on Discogs - https://www.discogs.com/user/t.wak/collection?header=1  
      **Please PM me if you have interest in any individuals
      Since selling my vinyl setup these have remained on the shelf dreaming of one day being played again - but I don't see another turntable in my immediate future so I'd rather the space and let someone else spin them up.
      Any released within the last 8 years were mostly bought new by myself and remain in great condition, some are never played and others maybe a maximum of 10 times. The older releases (70s-80s) are in rough shape and may not be in the best condition.

Price is based on the Discogs median price - I will entertain offers for the complete collection but if you find any individuals that tickle your fancy please PM me with the titles and I will reply with a price.
      I will happily deliver these within Victoria if sold complete. Can ship smaller numbers internationally and interstate. Free hand delivery in Melbourne. Donation to Stereonet a given.
      Any questions please ask  
      Photos:

• By Rawshack
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Delivery Reason for selling: Upgrading TT Further information:

Pro-Ject Carbon Debut, around 1 years old, with stock fitted Ortofon 2M Red cart 

This was my first 'proper' turntable and I've loved it. Purchased brand new from major retailer in Melbourne Excellent player and in great condition. A few minor scuffs on the dust cover to be expected, but otherwise excellent.

interconnects included. 

Selling as I'm upgrading to a new player. 

Happy to audition in inner-north Melbourne and if you're interested in shipping, we can work that out. 

Thanks

Al  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By goldencoults
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Crafers State: SA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Too may speakers Further information:
      Have really enjoyed these US made speakers over the years but alas my partner says I have too many speakers and these have to go.
      They have a pretty interesting Bi-polar design with both front and rear firing drivers that really produces a big sound.
      Their characteristics are warm and relaxed but they can get up and boogie and are perfect as the main speakers in a home theatre system.
      I found this review online which sums them up pretty well I think:
      http://www.hifi-review.com/153459-mirage-m-790.html

Bases are pre-drilled for spikes but I never used this option.
      Overall they are in really good knick accept that the speaker grill cloth on the rear of the speaker has faded somewhat from light coming in from windows behind them (I never even noticed this until I moved them out to get them ready to sell).
      Happy to demo them to anyone who's keen.

Photos:

• By lee1000
      Item Condition: Used, like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Marrickville, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Paypal/Transfer for shipping Reason for selling: Upgraded Used this DAC/amp for a little over two years and I would still be using it however recently needed another DAC with an optical input.  It's in great condition with not a mark on the body or remote.  The remote has been unused 90% of its life.  Have since lost the box moving house and likely the receipt too, may be able to dig it up and will update the listing if I find it.  Originally retailed ~$900, hard to find a better dac/amp at this price.

Can audition with headphones however it is not hooked up to my speakers at the moment

Comes with power and USB cables