WTB: 50-55" Samsung TV

Item: 50-55" Samsung TV 
Price Range: ~$500
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: I'm looking for a TV for my kids playroom. Curious to see what I can get for my estimated price range.  Preferably Samsung given positive experiences in the past, but am happy to entertain alternative proposals. Cheers.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Hi Mud shark 

HeyNow Hi-Fi  supplies Samsung TVs 

I am currently offering 15% store wide 

Subscribe to my newsletter and you'll receive the checkout discount code 

You'll even go in the draw to win a BlueSound NODE2i 

https://www.heynowhifi.com.au/collections/samsung

Kind Regards 

Geoff

• Thanks 1
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Anderson
      Hi All,

Looking for a Cabinet Maker who can repair my REL R505 Subwoofer. I shipped it from London but when it arrived I noticed that all 4 feet have been wrenched off due to someone not being careful with handling it. I should've known better to ship it upside down. . Luckily everything else seems unharmed and intact.

I think either we can go the easy way and paste the feet back with some good MDF glue, or go the hard way by removing the entire bottom plate and putting a new piece of MDF there.

Any advice is welcome.

Cheers 

• By Mr.Anderson
      Hi All,

Looking for a Cabinet Maker who can repair my REL R505 Subwoofer. I shipped it from London but when it arrived I noticed that all 4 feet have been wrenched off due to someone not being careful with handling it. I should've known better to ship it upside down. . Luckily everything else seems unharmed and intact.

I think either we can go the easy way and paste the feet back with some good MDF glue, or go the hard way by removing the entire bottom plate and putting a new piece of MDF there.

Any advice is welcome.

Cheers

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: perfect for a bedroom or kids gaming room. Has a remote. No dead pixels, not a smart tv 📺 

Photos:

• By mud_shark
      Evening all, am looking for some upgrade advice please.

My current setup.
      Turntable: Pioneer PL-514A (late 70s vintage) w/Ortofon 2M Red (of uncertain age/use) Amp: Onkyo A-9030 (has a MM Phono stage) CD Player:  Marantz CD-5004 DAC: Cambridge Audio DAC Magic Speakers:  Whatmough P25  Blu-Ray: Sony UBP-X700/BM TV: Old LG, not enough HDMI ports, plugs into DAC  via optical Gaming console Apple TV  
      Objectives:
      New turntable - definitely (Want new) New amp/receiver - maybe (2nd hand okay) Fewer components (=less faff, less hassle from family, fewer buttons to press fewer cables behind the entertainment unit)  
      What does this setup mainly get used for:
      LOTS: Gaming (by my kids during the day, they don't seem to care if the sound goes through the amp/speakers or not) LOTS: Listening to music via Turntable, CD Player and Digital files (FLAC/MP3) through the Apple TV (in the evenings, by me) A LITTLE: Watching Blu-rays / Netflix  (I'd like to do more of this moving forward). 2.0 is fine, don't care about surround sound.)  
      Questions (total budget $1500-2000):
      I'm trying to work out if A/V receiver or Integrated amp is the way to go. I don't want super loud, but sound quality is a priority. If I can get something with a phono soundstage (so I don't need to get a phono amp), and will allow me to ditch the DACMagic (only to have one less component), I'd be delighted. Welcome suggestions on potential options please. Turntable. I'm thinking of something like the Rega Planar 2. ($830-900 seems to be the current rate assuming no cartridge upgrade, which I'm open to).  Seems a safe choice. Any obvious alternatives I should be looking at? CD Player: Would it be sacrilege to do away with the CD Player and only use the Blu-Ray for CD listening?  
      We will eventually replace the TV, but that's out of scope for this current exercise.
      I expect that whatever I buy now will be with me for some time.

Have I left anything out? Welcome your collective thoughts on how to optimise/upgrade.
      Thanks

• By midek
      Item Condition: Display Excellent. Stand and accessories like new. Boxed. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required For sale is a Panasonic 65" 3D Plasma TV (model TH-P65VT60A). This TV was the last and highest specified plasma TV released in Australia by Panasonic. The item for sale was manufactured in Oct 2013. Purchased by me in 2014 from the last few remaining in Myer Adelaide when plasma was discontinued.

Screen is in 'as new' condition. Picture is amazing (no kids, not used with games console. media not left paused - so definitely no burn in). Clocked up only 8555 hours usage. Used continuously until February 2020. Boxed and ready for sale, then COVID happened - so delayed until now.

4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports. Built in pop-up camera for Skype. Software updated to latest version. Connects to wifi or cat6 network, has Netflix, YouTube, ABC iView, SBS On Demand, etc apps built in. Works great with Apple TV, Chromecast.

Heavy duty stand and all accessories included; standard remote (never used - like new), touch pad remote (unopened in pack), two pairs 3D glasses (used twice - like new), pen for use with electronic note taking app (unopened in pack), manual and strap to secure to TV cabinet.

Exceptional care was taken of this premium TV. Buy with confidence. This TV has many years of viewing pleasure left in it.