FS: Realistic Minimus 7 speakers ( mini monitors)

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Realistic Minimus 11

Further information: I had heard a lot of good things about these mini monitor speakers and they didn't disappoint. Very good upper and midrange but lacking in bass. This is expected, taking into account the size of these speakers. 

They are really good as a nearfield or desk top monitors. Exceptional build. It's a shame that the brand does not get the recognition that it deserves. I was so impressed by them that I managed to get myself a Minimus 11. So this is not being used now. 

It is in excellent physical condition as seen in the pics.
There is a crack on the tweeter casing ( left speaker) at 3 and 9 o’clock , which I noticed after taking the pics.  
sound is not affected. 
They are for local pick up and I can demo them. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1002.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1007.JPG

Edited by hellzigha
added pics and info