We Have to Talk About Angel

Angel Olsen that is.

I have listened to her music in dribs and drabs but every time, I'm astonished at her talent.

She crafts such beautiful and haunting songs, and her voice is, well like an angel tbph. She also has plenty of rock-heavy ditties. 

I suggest checking her out if you like amazing female vocalists in general, but especially if you're into the more folk/indie rock/lo-fi.

Not many artists these days, impress me like Angel does. Incredibly talented.

• Like 2

Oooops!  I know and like Angel Olsen but I was thinking of Agnes Obel when I posted. OT I know but she’s a Danish singer song writer who possibly out haunts Angel! Not rock n roll but intriguing simple piano and double bass backed songs. Citizens of Glass is a great album and well recorded.

• 2 weeks later...

She's great. I saw her on the "My Woman" tour in 2016. Fantastic live as well.

With the release of the more produced "All Mirrors" in late 2019, I thought she was primed for a very big 2020. Sadly cancelled tours etc have snuffed that opportunity. Hopefully she'll be back better than ever.

This performance on Fallon was quite epic. Unfortunately the video has been removed 😞

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/angel-olsen-delivers-mesmerizing-performance-140158862.html