FS: NAD 3020A Amplifier

Item Condition: Excellent for age
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: BRUNSWICK
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer using it

Further information: 

I was using this for a bedroom system, but I have changed things around and using a Unitiqute instead. This was the amp that made NAD famous. It sounds sweet. Has a decent built in MM phono stage as well. 
The amp is in great condition, and will give many more years of service. Has banana plug tags in the original push in speaker wire tabs. I used these with my banana plug speaker cables, but can be popped out easily if not needed.

I do not have the original box, but will carefully pack for anyone needing freight.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_5085.JPEG

IMG_5086.JPEG

IMG_5087.JPEG

IMG_5088.JPEG

• Like 2

I suspect that for all the raves about how great they were for the time, people underestimate how great these still are when kept in good condition. If you like a warm and solid sound, the 3020/7020 series is still the goods.

External appearance suggests this one has been living a good life. Plug in a cheap Chromecast Audio off eBay, plus an affordable DAC, and it's the equal of plenty of modern equipment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Judging from the lack of scar actors all over, dust and grime between the connectors at the rear it looks like it’s been vacuum sealed, very rare condition.

This early version 3020A intergrated is my favourite series, with the loudness button.

Edited by Al.M
  • Thanks 1