SOLD: FS: PMC Twenty5 26 (3-way) speaker

Item Condition: Excellent,
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Telopea
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal(+3% fee), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:

Give yourself a Christmas gift with PMC Twenty5.26, go three-way or go home. This is the top of the line speaker in PMC Twenty5 line. If you love vocal and singer voice, three-way speaker is where you must go for its dedicated mid driver , this is why the speaker shines and makes a difference with others lower line. Its revealing means you need to work very hard to raise the bar of  your electronic and  drive 25.26  to its full capacity. Any change you made upstream will be appreciated by this speaker.  The speaker works very well in small-medium sized room, Transmission Line for Bass is what PMC famous about, you won't need a sub.

I am first owner, bought from Lifestyle Store  in 20 Oct 2019, you have nearly 4 years warranty left with Australia Distributor which I can rate excelent customer service when you need them. I also registered the famous 20-years return to manufacture warranty but it might not be practical to ship speakers to UK but you can be rest assure that spare parts (likely free of charge) are available for you to cover this much product life that meet warranty conditions.

http://support.interdyn.com.au/support/solutions/articles/131143-how-do-i-know-if-my-product-is-still-under-warranty-

Speaker condition is excellent, all sides have no visible mark/scratch, left speaker has very minor worn edge which needs hawk eyes to find it.

isoacoustics Gai iii Footers does not include in the asking price but if you are interested, I can throw them in at a very reasonable price, they make real improvement and worth to have them on the PMC, quite a  no brainer upgrade.

Local pickup is preferred and will be considered firstly, interstate shipping is doable as I have all original boxes and accessories, however, it is risky as I am not fully confident on PMC packaging, you need to find a good courier with proper insurance or take your own risk, I will do my best to record and take photos during packing them.

RRP has been fluctuated around 16-17k, so it is less than 50% for my asking price. grab it quick as Christmas is coming.

https://lifestylestore.com.au/product/pmc-twenty5-26-floor-standing-speakers-pair/
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0454.thumb.JPG.499d412840085dbc0ac47e6c360d6594.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0465.thumb.JPG.03fc5dd9d357e38644f9ebd2cd1cbb1a.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 12.17.01 am.png

Edited by ikhuong
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

One of the nicest guys on sna i had pleasure to meet.

And looking at his beautiful setup i now have big respect by not seeing a single television in the audio space.

Glws mate

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rodders3 said:

I have exactly the same speaker. They are wonderful and the wood finish excellent.

GLWS.

Their veneers quality is second to none, I have not seen any speaker that have big Wife approve factor as high as this speaker. It caught her eyes in first seconds and she said this speaker is so classic as she always wanted a wooden speakers in the house. My new speakers, she looked and said ugly, haha.

Edited by ikhuong

4 minutes ago, ToneyBaloney said:

Absolutely beautiful!! What speakers are you moving too? 

thanks , not to disclose at this stage, lol., and my wife said new ones are ugly 

Edited by ikhuong
9 hours ago, Meluvmidfi said:

beautiful setup i now have big respect by not seeing a single television in the audio space.

Is that a motorised drop down screen against the blinds? 

Good on him, glorious system, why are these gems never in my State. 

• Like 1

It's uncanny that this speaker setup is exactly the same as mine.

Whoever gets these should definitely get the iso acoustic feet. They make an awesome speaker even better. Much more open if you will. And if you have carpet like I do, I also spot the feet have the carpet discs - again another must. Bargain to be had here.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TONYCH31 said:

Wow what a bargain.

The new PMC twenty5 26 i is now 20K.  

GLWTS

I always question about the “new normal” price for brand new hifi purchase purchase in 2020 onward. Sadly, it has been unstoppable trend and fact due to Aussie dollar value drop and increase Internal shipping fee, and manufactures increase price as well.
we gain little improvement  but pay more 25-40% of the price in everything, so to me,  buying new is no longer attractive unless no choice

Edited by ikhuong

Anyone is interested, please send me an offer, things can be decided quickly at the end of year

Edited by ikhuong

Just purchased a pair of these two weeks ago, I am blown away at the sound they produce. My B&W CM6 S2's were no slouch but this is a different world.

Amazing speakers..

• Like 1

I vividly remember auditioning 6 or 7 different pairs of speakers at the price range, it was clearly evident  the 25.26's set new standards, not going into it but the other pairs sounded uneven. These are terrific speakers, 

GLWTS @ikhuong 

• Like 1