FS: Various Artists - Songs Of A Psychedelic Age - 1983 AUS 2LP compilation gatefold PROMO vinyl

Item Condition: As described below
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bulleen
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: latest finds

IMG_2848.thumb.jpg.8c16e9c577e57147d12b79f4a9c63f0c.jpg

Various - Songs Of A Psychedelic Age

1983 AUS 2LP compilation gatefold PROMO

(Telmak - TMAK-068)

VG+/VG+ 

Appears to be signed by Don Bruner (one of the compilers of this album) on the back cover.

He also stuck a few interesting notes on the back about where he got the Monterey poster pictured on the sleeve, and some tracks he wanted to add but couldn't.

"SAMPLE - NOT FOR SALE" promo sticker on cover.

Both vinyl in great shape., although need a  decent clean before playing (been in good storage for decades)

Cover is awesome and only light wear

Rare copy of a great compilation and first promo edition I've ever seen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tammy1001
      So after finding myself in a music store with that old familiar joy of looking through vinyl albums I wanted to add a turntable to my setup. The Project X1  is what I was thinking I would dip my toe in with. 

I have boxes of vinyl of classical from the old family home, but they are in average to poor condition. (but recordings I cannot get any more) So my question is:

If I am playing both new and old vinyl records,  am I going to destroy the needle? What do others here do about their original and mint collection without killing a $300 needle?

Thanks!

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal for friends Reason for selling: NLR Further information: mint condition with boxes. 
      Price is firm.  

Photos:

• By hyper
      Item Condition: Mint Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cammeray State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, bank deposit, PayPal (add 3%) Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Up for sale sealed copy of Bill Evans Portrait in Jazz. 
      Happy for pickup item is located lower north shore Sydney.

Postage Australia wide flat rate of $19.45 including tracking.

Item will be packed securely to ensure safe transit.

Any questions drop me a PM

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (friends) EFT cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: great for and forget solution for those with headshell tonearms. 

Has had 10 hours use and was bought to be used on a Technics Sl1200 (see other listing). 

Photos:

• By don76
      Item Condition: Sealed Mint / NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Original 2009 USA pressing.
      Long out of print - even the 2013 reissues go for big bucks.
      There were blue vinyl versions, and clear vinyl versions.
      This could be either, it's impossible to tell.
      Comes with CD version of the album.

This copy is sealed in shrink, but has suffered some light edge wearto the bottom and corners.
      Ignore the apparent ringwear in the pics - that's just on the shrink not the jacket underneath.

Shipping to Oz & NZ at standard auspost rates.
      Pick up in St Kilda welcome, for CASH ONLY.

Reply here then Message me.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item