Relist - Price Drop: Marantz PM-6006 like new

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Thornbury
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Delivery
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information:

Marantz PM6006 Amplifier, 8 months old. Immaculate condition. Terrific sounding amplifier that's been running my Project Carbon and Wharfedale Denton 85s beautifully. Selling as we're using my vintage gear more. (The eternal argument of aesthetic v performance rages eternal in our household)

Multi-award winning amp: What Hi Fi 5* review her: https://www.whathifi.com/au/marantz/pm6006/review 

Happy to audition.

Pick up in inner north Melbourne or courier.

Photos:

amp1.thumb.jpeg.613c242b6235ddf606e57c887dee49f8.jpegamp2.thumb.jpeg.d19df43260138a9d87f0841438f87d66.jpegamp3.thumb.jpeg.9777e65a9cd246e039f650814cf17a34.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By philwill1971@gmail.com
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Black Rock State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Changed record player Further information:
       Interesting valve sound conditioner. More bass and shiny treble
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Richo
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: werribee south State: VIC Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: I feel like it Further information: 
      Further information: Imported from Unisound Japan is in extremely good condition and has a Denon DL 110 Cart fitted with very low Hours 
      This is a 100v model and comes with a step down transformer 
      Hard to get in this condition  comes with the lid , and everything works as it should 
      This cost to me $2K  to buy including the cart and fees
      Pickup only am happy to Demo  

Will also trade with cash either way for a class a or tube amplifier

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By longgo
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Regents Park State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

(PRICE DROPPED) $1900 --> $1700

The DM2000 is a two-way, three-driver floorstanding speakers. The bass and midrange frequencies are handled  7-inch woofer and a passive Acoustically Driven Radiator (ADR) of the same size. Crossover frequencies above 3,000 Hz are radiated by a 1-inch dome tweeter.
      An electronic time delay (ETD) circuit is built into the DM2000's crossover-network system. The crossover filter proper is a fourth-order Butterworth design with steep, 24-dB-per-octave slopes in the stop-bands.

Each speaker weight around 25kg.
      Cabinet is kept in great condition, however one of the speaker's top rear glass corner is chipped during moving house but it does not affect the sound. Also, one of the speaker's bottom "DM-2000" badge is missing.

Had this pair of speakers serviced at "Speaker Hospital" in April 2020. which cost around $1300 (service invoice attached).
      Also, new speaker terminal has been replaced with modern terminal.
      It sound way better than the time i just acquired it.  
      But time to clear out some equipment to raise fund for other upgrade.

PLEASE READ

• By dymmas
      Item Condition: Box opened but brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bonbeach State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: IEMs are not for me Further information:

I have had these IEMs for a grand total of 24 hours! I tried them for 10 minutes and came to the conclusion rather promptly that IEMs are not for me. I am an over-ear guy!

Virtually brand new condition and very competitive price. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Famo
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Pascoe Vale South State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, CASH, PAYPAL Reason for selling: BACKUP CARTRIDGE Further information: Bought new many years ago and rarely used preferring my Koetsu Rosewood. Recently returned from Van Den Hul who cleaned coils and lubricated suspension and said cartridge stylus and suspension in excellent condition. Estimate approx 120 hours of play for the stylus.

Photos: