Item Condition: great used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: canterbury
State: NSW
Payment Method: cash, paypal, bank transfer
Reason for selling: Room too small to do them justice

Further information:

Hi, I bought these in the hope that they would work in my relatively small room, alas they along with my room do not work for me,

So, I'm selling them for what I paid for them,

At the moment, local buyers only (sorry, I don't have any boxes and I'm not confident about safely packaging for transport.

The Timberwolf floorstanders have 2x 8" Peerless Nomex drivers and matching 5" inch midrange. handling the high frequencies are Fountek ribbon tweeters.

The transmission line design means they roll off at around 28Hz and you don't need a subwoofer for 2 channel music.

The centre channel has the same midrange and tweeter and is a ported design.

The subwoofer is also ported and has a a 12 inch driver and a Hypex amp.

IMG_5429.thumb.JPG.c18e8fa5064ec4f19522ef56b32ef605.JPGIMG_5436.thumb.JPG.de843f0a6337ff46db885efbfe6033f8.JPG

IMG_5420.thumb.JPG.2c00031a74047b3bd6076a0ef91845a0.JPGPhIMG_5442.thumb.JPG.fda61dff55d6d8704c6b7575f851a31f.JPGIMG_5422.thumb.JPG.7fad1cf486861c8a59c32ce62b9579be.JPGIMG_5439.thumb.JPG.1ffd52869776ed034371dd534d9bfcda.JPGIMG_5427.thumb.JPG.9d0ecd2546ef1ce110a847b35900947f.JPGIMG_5414.thumb.JPG.4b86044ca9d50ef77314c48575f3de5a.JPGotos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_5419.JPG

IMG_5440.JPG

Edited by steve2193
forgot text
  • Like 4

Wow, another set of Adelaide Speakers for sale in the last couple of weeks. Fantastic speakers and what a great package at that bargain price. The ribbon tweeters are superb. Someone is going to love these. GLWTS. 

• Like 2

Sorry they didn't work out for you Steve.

For anyone interested in these, I made a plinth for the centre channel that I'm happy to give to the successful purchaser.

It's pine with a clear veneer, but you could paint/stain to match your own furniture.

Cheers, Dave.

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xPLAYRZx
      Item Condition: Excellent (as new) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Traralgon State: VIC Payment Method: Direct deposit, PayPal Reason for selling: Considering upgrade Further information: Putting out an initial EOI for these as I'm considering an upgrade that has been unexpectedly offered to me.  These were purchase new by me approx. 12 months ago from a Melbourne retailer.  They are in 'as new' condition and look (and sound) stunning in gloss black.  I do not have the original boxes so pick up would be required or shipping (and packing) arranged at buyers expense.  The R11's and R2C center currently retail for $12,190 together so the almost 40% discounted asking price will not be negotiable.

Spec can be found on KEF website at the following links -

R11 - https://ap.kef.com/products/r11
      R2C - https://ap.kef.com/products/r2c

Photos:

• By full_dp
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Woodcroft State: NSW Payment Method: Reason for selling: Need funds for upgrade  
      SB Acoustic ARA Bookshelf Speakers in excellent condition – I bought this stand mount speakers from SNA’er last October 2020.  The pair is in white high gloss with genuine SB Acoustic crossovers and the famous Satori Ring Radiator Tweeter which been used by high end speakers manufacturers such as the Von Schweikert and Hulgich Audio to name a few. The mid woofer also uses is SB Acoustic ARA papyrus reed cone which is also found in the Wilson Audio Sasha.

These speakers are only available in kit form in Australia and sell for $xxxx from Wagner Online, if these are sold ready made expect to pay twice or thrice the price. The ARA bookshelf speakers are also very similar to the Hulgich Audio NINA (same drivers but different cabinet) which is more than triple the price that I’am asking.

SB Acoustic drivers were designed in Denmark by ex Scan-Speak engineers.

DRIVERS used:
      SATORI TW29R (29mm soft ring dome) 6.5inch SATORI MW16P-4 mid woofer.

Frequency Response: 45-25000Hz /-3dB
      Sensitivity: 87dB
      Impedance: 4ohm
      Recommended amplifier: 50 to 150 watt
       2 Way Bass Reflex Port tuned to 36.5Hz
       Facets on top of the paired cabinets for reduced high frequency diffraction
      Inclined baffle for correct time alignment of drivers
      Wedge shaped inner rear walls behind mid woofer for reduced direct reflection.
      Internal bracing to reduce and distribute vibrations, hence lower sound colouration.
       Approx. 391mm high x 340mm deep 190mm wide ( These are quite large for stand mount speakers)

Note: There is a small hole in one of the tweeter cloth covers but will provide spare cloth to fix this.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By mcstain
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Spring Hill State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

If you haven't heard about the NAD M51, you must have been hiding under a rock. Widely reviewed and praised, with many claiming it punches far above its price point in terms of sound quality and features. Has pre-amp capability and HDMI connectivity so can tie numerous components together. Clean, crisp sound with plenty of warmth, energy and life. Easily the best DAC I've owned to date. Selling because I have moved to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers and no longer need a DAC.

Praise for the NAD M51 from Stereophile
      "The M51 projected a rich, lovely sound that wasn't too forgiving, which was to its credit. I like to hear a recording's technical warts, if any."
      "I prefer DACs that reveal as much as possible about what was captured on the tape or in the digits, and couldn't care less about adding a rose-colored tint to dodgy digital sound. In this regard, the NAD M51 succeeds with a wonderfully detailed and revealing sound best described as honest, with a friendly smile. And it was a pleasure to listen to. "
      — From Jon Iverson's review in Stereophile, July 6, 2012
      Read the full review

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By favouriteheadache
      Item Condition: Used but as new in original box Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Glebe State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading to floorstanders for a larger space As new in box Award winning (5 star reviews in What Hifi) Danish made Dynaudio Emit M20 standmount bookshelf speakers. Purchased 17/12/2020 and comes with all original documentation and packaging. Reason for selling is upgrading to floorstanding speakers for a large space.

Pickup from Glebe NSW 2037.

The Emit Series - True Dynaudio sound quality and high-end's highest value.

The new Dynaudio Emit series is the latest model range from Dynaudio, and was conceived as an entry-level high-end loudspeaker series that incorporates an extraordinary level of technical innovation and performance capabilities in an attractive package that is suitable to most any level of amplification. The high-value Emit models are equally conducive to Hi-Fi or home theater system applications, and the speakers are relatively easy to drive and not at all difficult to position. Comprised of loudspeakers with relatively modest price points but exceptional performance capabilities, the Emit models realise a level of performance and value that is without peer in their respective price class.
      Advanced Dynaudio driver technologies coupled with Dynaudio’s renowned Danish craftsmanship highlight the new Emit series. As is typical of Dynaudio, each Emit model features drivers designed solely for the purpose of optimised performance within the constraints of the model’s particular application, thereby enabling a level of performance that is unrivalled in its category. From an aesthetic standpoint, the Emit models exhibit simply elegant Danish design and exceptional Dynaudio build quality, while sonically they deliver incredible dynamics, extremely high levels of transparency and detail, and very powerful bass extension. Imaging and sound-staging capabilities are also exceptional, and the sonic cohesion between the various models in the series ensures perfectly homogenous multi-channel system integration.
      Emit M20 Bookshelf speakers
      The Emit, with its classic compact loudspeaker proportions, is ideally suited for small to medium sized rooms and can easily be placed on a bookshelf or on a small stand - even when the space is limited.
      The Emit M20 is a traditional bookshelf loudspeaker model featuring innovative Dynaudio technologies and most impressive performance capabilities. 
      The Dynaudio Emit M20 continues the long established Dynaudio tradition of exceptional compact loudspeaker models. Boasting the neutrality, transparency, detail, and dynamics afforded by renowned Dynaudio technologies such as high performance soft dome tweeters, MPS (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) mid/bass drivers, and large diameter lightweight aluminium voice coils, the M20 delivers serious performance at a price that exhibits serious value. The Dynaudio Emit M20 driver compliment is comprised of a 28mm diameter soft dome tweeter and a 17cm diameter MSP mid/bass driver, which are mated to a 1st order crossover featuring high-quality components throughout.
      The M20 features a linear impedance and high power handling capabilities, making integration into any system relatively easy. Dynamics are exceptional, and the combination of its precisely tuned bass reflex enclosure and the incredible performance capabilities of the Dynaudio mid/bass driver ensure the class-leading bass performance. 
      A step up in performance from the smaller M10 model, the compact Dynaudio Emit M20 exhibits true high-end sound quality and exceptional value, proudly continuing the tradition of exceptional Dynaudio compact loudspeaker designs.

• By ozarshad
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: PICTON State: NSW Payment Method: Paypsl, EFT, Cashbon Pickup. Reason for selling: Change in circumstance. NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS STAGE.

Price Drop.

Cary Audio SLP90 (SLP98) TUBE PRE-AMPLIFIER 

This is one of Cary's earlier high end pre-amps that later became the SLP94 and then the SLP98. Whereas the SLP98 has solid state rectification, this one uses tubes with separate power supply and dual adjustable gain controls.
      The SLP 90 is point-to-point wired pre-amplifier with no circuit boards. The power supply is external to keep the hum away. It has a very low, 500 Ohm output impedance, making it compatible with even 'the pickiest' solid state amplifiers. Needless to say, it's compatible with tube power amplifiers. This low output impedance is also helpful with long interconnects.
      Listening to the Cary Audio SLP-90 you will immediately realize that you are hearing a tube sound. It produces a large, open sound-stage and makes mid-range sound just magical. Voices particularly are rich and wonderfully textured. The low frequencies are very natural, neutral and rich.
      Unit has 220V  Power Supply. Black non-faded anodized front and chrome chassis. Some texts are faded. The chrome chassis is in very good condition.
      This unit was serviced by Cary Audio USA in 2016.
      I have  inner and outer box and power supply unit box. This unit is line stage only without the phono stage. All tubes in the pictures including the spares are included
      TUBES ;
      - 12AX7A (ECC83) 2X
      - 12AU7A (ECC82) 4X
      - 6CA4 2X
      -220V Power Supply.
      -Paypal accepted.
      Shipment will consist of two boxes; one for the pre-amp and tubes, the other for the external power supply.
      Worldwide shipment. Buyer pays associated PayPal and freight fees.
      Audition/Test welcome at suitable time.
      I will respond to all emails.
       Thanks for looking.