Do we prefer the new Classifieds sub-categories and division?

Do we prefer the current Classifieds layout?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

Creating additional sub-categories for the Classifieds is out of the question due to the amount of admin involved for us.

So recently I merged HT and HiFi into one sub-forum, and all accessories (cables, valves, raw drivers etc) into the other.

Thoughts (via poll please)?

No he haw here but I voted number one. (with a tiny proviso of allowing phono carts in to the main section)

I'll vote which ever way El Supremo wants me to vote.

Am I shallow? Yes.

Would I take baksheesh? Of course.

https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-4dsnxp/products/7331/images/8535/Seven_Mile_West_Coast_IPA__83062.1587024005.500.440.png?c=2

4 pack boss and if you throw in a salami I'll even let you have some of my cable lifters and I'll give a like to everyone, even the Mods. 

It's the season of forgiveness isn't it so...

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Willmax said:

I don't really care for HT stuff so having HiFi separate as it was before was a lot better IMO.

There really was so little HT stuff being posted I don't see it as a big deal, personally. 

The problem really was cables, and valves.

The biggest change to the classifieds that I find messy is not allowing bulk lots of records and CD's with individual prices. You end up with 10 separate listings from the same seller. At times the first page of the Vinyl/CD section will be two sellers dropping a heap of titles.

I understand there is a singular lookup value for each classified that provide an analysis of the sales totals but it's a shame.

Apologies if this is off topic and feel free to delete this post.

Edited by kelossus
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Eggmeister said:

MEGA !

When is inauguration day!?

On a serious note, I prefer sub categories. Person looking for 2 channels stuff ain't really interested in HT gear. No sub categories mean the items in classify gets churn too quickly. How often do you browse beyond second page in the classify? But that's just me.

• Marc locked this topic