Trade-in HI-FI in Perth

Hi Guys,

Just trying to find out is there any shop in Perth, where we can trade in our used speakers or amplifier for new . In case we want to upgrade our pre-loved HIFI gears. 

I know there are few shops in Sydney and Melbourne but want to check do we have any in Perth?

Thanks in advance

Monk

Edited by Drunken Monk
Update

Frank prowse and Revolution turntable definitely do. West coast hifi midland too I think. Most would I think but you might get more selling it here.

• Thanks 1

Yep I agree with the above, I would try to sell here first before trading in. But definitely go and talk to the Frank Prowse team, super helpful and I’m sure they will look after you.

What are you looking at moving on?

• Like 1

A few dealers stopped doing trade ins as do so they have to have a s/h dealers dealers licence which wasn’t cheap , then provide after sales support/warranty, which can be awkward and expensive when things go wrong.

seems if shop does trade in, it’s on high value items which they should be able to move on quickly- all boxes and manuals helps. 😎

if the hassle of packing etc puts you off selling on SNA then i would not be too concerned as there is a pretty big Perth contingent here so a local sales generally possible. 

• Like 2

Gumtree is better as there are more people looking locally and less need to pack for interstate.

Depends what you are trying to sell, if it’s low to mid end gear Gumtree better, hi end stuff advertise on both sites. Advertise on both anyway regardless to maximise chances.

Edited by Al.M
  • Thanks 1