SOLD: FS:IsoTek EVO3 Polaris 6-way Conditioning Powerboard

Item Condition: New/Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Seddon
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, Eft, Cash
Reason for selling: Updated to Isol - 8

Further information:

Your chance to enter IsoTek’s innovative and multi award-winning range of power conditioning solutions. Polaris is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection and astonishing value for money.

• Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
  • RFI reduction 30dB.
  • Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
  • Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
  • 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
  • Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
  • Maximum continues power 2,300W.

This product doesn’t include a cable. IsoTek EVO3 Premier Cable is the minimum recommended cable!

Purchase invoice available - purchased from Melbourne HiFi in September

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

Iso.thumb.jpg.368ce0e3dcdf791b672228cef87839ea.jpg

iso2.thumb.jpg.11f17be6104d17561ba34a6983a0f760.jpg

Hi Barry

I have tested an isotek board over the weekend and it did not resolve the issue i was hoping it would.  Im sorry but i will have to withdraw my offer to purchase.

good luck with the sale.

Regards

Steffan

58 minutes ago, steffanth said:

Hi Barry

I have tested an isotek board over the weekend and it did not resolve the issue i was hoping it would.  Im sorry but i will have to withdraw my offer to purchase.

good luck with the sale.

Regards

Steffan

Hi Steffan 

No problem I have a buyer wanting to pick up on Saturday

Have a look at the Isol-8 range that may help

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      DECIDED NOT TO SELL, PLEASE DELETE THIS AD FOR ME THANK YOU.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item  

• By Tim D
      Got a $130 line EMI meter from Ebay today and was keen to try it out. (image 1)

Plugged it into the closest wall socket and got a reading of around 1650 mv (image 2)

Next I tried the filtered socket on a Thor Smart Filter and the reading was 809 mv (image 3)

Next, expecting even better results from the Isotek Sigmas Evo3 (image 4)

Tried all the connections and the reading came in around 1690 mv on the Sigmas
      (image 5).

Hmm, either the meter is faulty else the Sigmas makes exactly zero difference (and it's on a dedicated power circuit to boot!).

• By blackhole
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Carnegie State: VIC Payment Method: cash on pickup or EFT Reason for selling: A gift but not required Further information: This item is a gift as part of a product promotion. So still brand new in a box. 

RRP: $599. Technical details please check https://www.isoteksystems.com/product/discovery/evo3-gemini/

Photos:

• By eostre23
      Item: Isotek EVO3 ISOPLUG Power Filter Plug
      Price Range: $100-120
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Inc post to Perth WA
    • By eostre23
      Item: Isotek EVO3 Aquarius (Black if possible ) Mains Power Conditioner
      Price Range: Negotiable
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Perth Pickup or shipped
      Currently $2399 new at Klapp