SOLD: FS: GIESELER KOMPAKT DAC

SOLD
Item Condition: excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: MOUNT MARTHA
State: VIC
Payment Method: paypal as friend,eft,cash
Reason for selling: nln

Further information:NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION ON HERE,BASICALLY BRAND NEW,WITH ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING AS SENT FROM CLAY,WOULDN'T BE 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT EVEN FULLY RUN IN,AS YOU MAY BE AWARE OWING TO THE AKM DAC SUPPLIER FACTORY BURNING DOWN THESE WON'T BE AVAILABLE IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE,ONLY SELLING AS I HAVE MOVED UP THE DENAFRIPS LADDER(SORRY ABOUT THAT) WITH MORE INPUTS.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

denafrips+kompakt 001.JPG

denafrips+kompakt 002.JPG

denafrips+kompakt 003.JPG

KOMPAKT 005.JPG

KOMPAKT 006.JPG

KOMPAKT 001.JPG

KOMPAKT 002.JPG

KOMPAKT 003.JPG

Edited by ray4410
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

that is right,due to the factory fire that manufactured the akm chips they are no longer available,and from what i can gather the kompakt is sold out,

Edited by ray4410

On 13/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, BLAH BLAH said:

Only $50 off the full retail price plus postage?!? Take my chances with a new one...

Not quite...  $150 off full price, both have shipping included.  Warranty is fully transferable and customer service is exceptional. 

GLWTS...

• Thanks 1

On 13/12/2020 at 8:39 PM, hifi123 said:

I understand the dacs used in the Kompat  AK4118A are no longer available due to a factory fire in Japan.

The DAC chip is the AK4493EQ, with the S/PDIF digital input stage using the AK4118A. Sadly the supply of both is affected by the fire :( 

• Like 3