Hifi tone arms

I believe the image of the transcriptor vestigial arm is posted in the topic below (not the topic in the above post), and can be seen if you scroll down - it's on a yellow laminex background, so it can't be missed (don't bother reading the discussion, the thread's been cleaned up).  It might make sense to repost the pix here for continuity. 

It's an interesting looking tonearm which I haven't seen before, with another image of one of the (assumed two) pages of the manual.  It's the first piece of audio gear that I've been aware comes from Ireland.  Thanks for sharing.  How would you compare it's quality with other arms?

Edited by audiofeline

Was designed .for use on an adcxlm cartridge with a tracking force of around .75 gram. Favourably reviewed in absolute sound in the late seventies. Was used on a transcriptor reference but feed back was a major issue. Turntable was sold for a thorns td125 and used an infinity black widow arm. Sold the turntable with standard transcriptor unipivot. Hence I still have the arm.