SOLD: Devialet D200

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Mont Albert North
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Upgrade to separates

Purchased from SNA member earlier this year.

Review of D200:   https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/the-devialet-200-review-hifi-at-its-finest/

Factory upgradeable to D220 Expert Pro:  https://www.devialet.com/en-au/amplifiers/expert-pro/expert-220-pro/

This upgrade will save big over current purchase price of $A14,490

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201211_103141.jpg

20201211_103303.jpg

Can you buy 2 of these to make mono blocks or master and slave etc 

Or do I need to look out for the 440 or pro models, only just considering this option so low on knowledge.

Just looking into options as moving home and not sure I can have my full enormous 3 rack system in new house yet.

1 minute ago, Eagleeyes said:

Can you buy 2 of these to make mono blocks or master and slave etc 

Or do I need to look out for the 440 or pro models, only just considering this option so low on knowledge.

Two Devialet 200 will combine to make a Devialet 400

Two 220 will make a 440 system

I think with 200 series the "companion" model lacks ethernet function (and remote)

but 220 series no difference between master and companion apart from lack of remote.

Combining two "master" systems is fine - easier to split for sale in future.

having just pulled the trigger on an upgrade to 220 pro a few mths ago, i'd say the difference in sound quality was worth it. $4000 + $4450 for a 220 pro with new 5yr warranty is quite a bargain for anyone looking.

• Like 2