Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Denmark
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash on pick up
Reason for selling: Moving house

Further information: Nautilus 800, Electrocompaniet Nemo amps, Electrocompaniet 4.8 pre, Electrocompaniet ecm1up (upgraded), Kimber ks 1130x3, 4 x ks 3033 x 2.5m, Yamamura power cord x 4. Lovan millennium rack

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201210_164302.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I wish!  Heard these or similar at Tivoli once, very nice indeed.

3 hours ago, Luc said:

I wish!  Heard these or similar at Tivoli once, very nice indeed.

Sell the digger, buy these and basque in the glory ?

• Like 1

Amazing system.  There seem to be some items included in this "bundle" that I can't see in the pic....and also some items in the pic which are NOT in the bundle.....correct?            If so it might be best to explicitly state what items are in the pic, but NOT included in the sale price.     :)

4 hours ago, Soundscape said:

Sell the digger, buy these and basque( I have a beret from there...lol) in the glory ?

Beautiful, and the Nemo's go really well with the B&W, not sure why there isn't more Electrocompaniet gear around, it is beautiful stuff. GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MHMH
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Canberra State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Replaced with a stand-alone DAC Further information:
      Great CD/DVD player, seems very well regarded. I've just moved away from physical CDs and now stream everything for convenience.
      Comes with original remote and wifi dongle. I don't have the original box, but will try to find suitable packaging if postage required. Pickup preferred.
      Will donate to SNA upon sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Steven B
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rozelle State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:
      A pair of great speakers in good working order. Owned since new in 1992 and come with original packaging.
      A few marks on the top of each (see photos). Come with genuine stands.
      Not used for over 10 years so time for them to leave storage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Sander H.
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth (NOR) State: WA Payment Method: Any (fees are for buyer to pay) Reason for selling: Need the space :) Beautiful looking FANLESS ROON server. Built completely without ANY moving parts (again: NO fans) from brand new components, which means it is absolutely, completely, 100% silent. The gorgeous housing is basically one big heat sink for the processor.

I'll be moving house quite soon and I don't want to take it with me. Hence this great price!

Identical to the Roon Nucleus server w.r.t its internal components and software, but with better specs and for a much friendlier price! All you need is a Roon subscription and a DAC to play music. Quite the bargain for serious music lovers!

Contains an Intel NUC with 8th gen. Core i5 (Quad Core) processor with 8GB DDR4 RAM and a 240GB SSD. Roon ROCK OS: latest version installed.

Specifications:
      - Intel Core i5 (8th gen., 4 cores, 8 threads)
      - 8GB DDR4 2400MHz (1 SO-DIMM, 1 extra slot available, max. 32GB)
      - 240GB SSD (boot/database/Roon)
      - Gigabit Ethernet LAN
      - 4x USB
      - 1x Thunderbolt
      - 1x HDMI
      - 90W Power Adapter included

Dimensions: 95 x 113.5 x 247.9mm (W x D x H). Weight 2.88kg.

Shipping Australia-wide approx. $50 (with insurance).

Paying by PayPal incurs a +3.5% buyer's fee, unless you pay using Friends+Family.

• By Steven B
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rozelle State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer needed. Further information:
      Purchased new in 1992. Comes with original box. This has served our family well but not been used for more than 10 years.
      At low volumes it only plays through one speaker - could happen either side. Turn up the volume and then both sides are even. 
      Apart from the above, in very good condition. Was always used inside a cabinet with a door.

Photos: 

PLEASE READ

• By spares
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Leichhardt State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT, paypal Reason for selling: Different direction Further information:

No introduction needed, this is a fantastic sounding integrated amp from one of the big manufacturers. Remote is included.

Amp is around 8 years old, but has hardly been used as it was in storage for many years!!

Looking to switch to a more family friendly solid state amp for convenience, especially now with kids around. 

Realistic offers considered but please no low ballers. This is a quality piece of equipment and with the right speakers sounds quite amazing.

Photos:

PLEASE READ