JH Formula 4 tonearm help

Hi everyone. I've just acquired a JH Audiolab turntable with a JH Formula 4 tonearm. I've downloaded the user manual for the tonearm from VynilEngine. My tonearm is missing the tracking force calibration pin; is this a big deal? Also the black plastic platform which holds the lift and lower and cuing device is broken so the cueing device isn't firmly held by the platform (see pictures). Does anyone know of a fix for this problem? My turntable is in great shape and the tonearm is fitted with an Ortofon VMS 20E mk2 which I haven't tested yet. I have read the thread on the Formula 4 on this site. I'm hoping someone will be able to offer some advice. Cheers.PB090391.thumb.JPG.de5f8ad49bce11e1d5db72ec0868ba80.JPG

PB090392.JPG

The cueing holder must be a common fault.  I have two which are broken and when I come to use the arms am going to make new ones.

Not sure of the tracking force calibrator pin, but, if using scales it shouldn't matter as the scales value is what you will work off.

I brought the plastic and will when needed make a new one.  Yes, it will be a pain especially drilling and tapping the holes for the grub screws.  But, other than holding the cueing lift and the wheel for the antiskate it does nothing else.

If you know the weight of the silicon fluid remote control car diff oil is the common go to.