SOLD: FS: Vaf signature 193 mk 2 speakers

Item Condition: excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: cash on pickup, eft
Reason for selling: nlr

Further information: not really using these as much these days, too many other speakers atm, so might as well sell them to 

someone who will make better use of these great loudspeakers.

local sales only at this stage, am not able to pack them as they very big and heavy and i do not have the boxes or the muscle to 

adequately pack them etc. however if you can organise own courier who will pick them up and pack them from my house i am 

happy to help.

local auditions are encouraged and if you give me some notice you can bring bring your own amps if you want to see how they would 

sound like with your gear.

photos are a bit dark, black oak speakers in a room with black carpet and black wall treatments, was never going to work out well, but they 

are cosmetically and working in excellent condition. need to see the in the flesh.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

DSC00555.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

DSC00553.JPG

DSC00552.JPG

DSC00554.JPG

DSC00550.JPG

DSC00551.JPG

DSC00557.JPG

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Is that price each speaker or for the pair? I have  heard these speakers in Peter Pans room and envy the 180 degree sound stage they produce. What a Australian bargain with option to future upgrade to Vaf I93 Mk3 SE........

Stump

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Stump said:

s that price each speaker or for the pair? I have  heard these speakers in Peter Pans room and envy the 180 degree sound stage they produce. What a Australian bargain with option to future upgrade to Vaf I93 Mk3 SE........

Stump

haha both, yes a bargain I know but I could be biassed lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stump said:

Is that price each speaker or for the pair? I have  heard these speakers in Peter Pans room and envy the 180 degree sound stage they produce. What a Australian bargain with option to future upgrade to Vaf I93 Mk3 SE........

Stump

Have heard these particular speakers many times, can vouch for their fantastic sound and condition...I agree with Stump - I think they have been priced far too low!!!

What is the current new price of a pair of these beauties...??!! :o

• Thanks 1