FS: Audio Research Litzline Speaker Cable 3m

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Ballarat
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:  Audio Research Litzline speaker cables, 3 metre lengths, single-wired with spade terminations. 

From legendary US maker Audio Research, these cables are thick and well constructed, as you’d expect. In very good condition, with some marks on the spades from where they’ve been connected previously, but otherwise they’re tip-top.

I’ve not had these long, they came from a fellow SNA’er.  Unfortunately the binding posts on my amp don’t play nice with the right-angled spades on this cable. The binding posts are the clear, hard plastic type with a slot on top where the spade goes in, and because of the right angle, the spades don’t go in far enough to make a decent connection.  Hence the sale, as I can’t use them.  Also something to bear in mind.

Pickup is do-able, from Ballarat, Vic.  Postage is cool as well, and included in the price.  Please don’t hesitate to PM with any queries.

Cheers, Dave.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

603E1DDF-C261-4FAE-97C2-0EDCC48BFC9D.jpeg

C5D1CBEA-DAAA-4F3A-A020-295CFAE39413.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Huckles
      Item Condition: used but mint Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Harrison State: ACT Payment Method: paypal, cash, bank deposit Reason for selling: not required Further information:  Aftermarket cable with HD800 connectors, 6.5mm input.  Short and light.  1.5 metres.  Came with a HD800s that I recently bought but I have my own cable so this is not required.  It's a great build with nice material, soft, light and much much shorter than the standard 3m cables from Sennheiser.  Could be an absolute bargain pickup as I don't have the info on the cable.  Donation will be made to StereoNet if sold here.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Food Food Bubba
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Geelong State: VIC Payment Method: EFT or COD Reason for selling: Upgraded to Yamaha NS 5000 Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Alphason
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Belgrave State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal to Friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decluttering Further information:

I have always wanted to try this cable.

It didn’t work for me because I wanted it for my turntable to phono-stage and its noise rejection in my environment was not adequate.

Fitted with Kimber Ultraplate™ RCA type connector.

Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos:

• By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 8/10 - Connectors show obvious age, rest is mint. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Vaucluse, 2030 State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal Friends & Family, Cash Reason for selling: Too many cables Further information:
       This is a 1.5M Accuphase RCA interconnect cable. Honestly accuphase are the best sounding cables I have heard.
      Crazy detail, sparling top end, deep and tight bass.

These cables are from the Kensonic/Accuphase era and aren't easy to find these days.
      Market value for the 1.5M version floats around $180 AUD. After shipping costs during COVID, taxes and the free Aus-wide delivery I'm offering, this is priced a lot less than what I paid.
      Connectors show some signs of age but a NOS pair of these in the 1M version is currently available for $410.

Photos:

• By Alphason
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Belgrave State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal to Friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Decluttering Further information:

I can’t recall having ever used these.

These are the 3-6kgs per foot model. Different springs can be purchased for use on lighter equipment.

Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos: