FS: Audio Research Litzline Speaker Cable 3m

Item Condition: Very Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Ballarat
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:  Audio Research Litzline speaker cables, 3 metre lengths, single-wired with spade terminations. 

From legendary US maker Audio Research, these cables are thick and well constructed, as you’d expect. In very good condition, with some marks on the spades from where they’ve been connected previously, but otherwise they’re tip-top.

I’ve not had these long, they came from a fellow SNA’er.  Unfortunately the binding posts on my amp don’t play nice with the right-angled spades on this cable. The binding posts are the clear, hard plastic type with a slot on top where the spade goes in, and because of the right angle, the spades don’t go in far enough to make a decent connection.  Hence the sale, as I can’t use them.  Also something to bear in mind.

Pickup is do-able, from Ballarat, Vic.  Postage is cool as well, and included in the price.  Please don’t hesitate to PM with any queries.

Cheers, Dave.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

603E1DDF-C261-4FAE-97C2-0EDCC48BFC9D.jpeg

C5D1CBEA-DAAA-4F3A-A020-295CFAE39413.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...