Found: boxes of approx 100 records

Yardbird

All pending at this stage (except Candyflip's offer at bottom of thread).

Item: 100* records x 8 boxes 
Price Range: $0.00
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:

Have about 8 boxes to give away to SNA members. Approx 100 of mixed bag with early Jazz , Pop and others in each box.

Would like to share the love with a few members rather than one member grabbing all boxes.

Not grading or creating lists. It's free and will have a few gems in there. 

Would be good if members wanted the records, a small donation to SNA would be appreciated.

Pick up Point Cook VIC.

Edited by Yardbird
  • Like 7

Nice gesture @Yardbird WD.

I should do the same with my old stuff and unwanteds, only worry  is that someone would flip them and that's against the whole raison detre isn't it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Yardbird said:

@Luc figure most people would pass on anyway. Hoping someone else will find some joy. 

Haha, in an ideal world yes but the world is full of flippers.

Thanks so much for these boxes of records...what a great gesture. Then they get them home, cherry pick through the best and consign the worst to the boxes and give em away.

I did exactly this up here via Gumtree and called for locals only and a local certainly grabbed them but they ended up at the local car boot market and his stall. Neil Young's Zuma that had more scratches on it than Saturday's 9 race card at Flemington was sitting in his box with a $28 sticker and "Original Aus pressing"  ?‍♂️

Bottom line is not to worry where stuff goes when you give it away I guess.

*Please don't tell me you had a heap of Mrs Mills in those boxes.

5 minutes ago, altecman said:

Thanks for inconvenience of driving 35 minutes and not having the courtesy of letting me know they are not available, especially when I sent a text saying I'll pick them up on Sunday at 10am. Very disappointed.

Matt is a true gentleman, and with every dealing I have had with him has been a true pleasure.  I’m sure it was a misunderstanding