FS: Apple Thunderbolt Display

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Burbs
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

If you're reading this then you likely know what it is (otherwise https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Thunderbolt_Display). 

Works perfectly, great condition.

Photos:

PXL_20201207_222535339.thumb.jpg.0bb95c5ebaa9dfb1b9380911d5393836.jpgPXL_20201207_222552723.thumb.jpg.d7fb37d3419f268bdf3f503b26525689.jpgPXL_20201207_222607562.thumb.jpg.82c06dfa4a96910a9a1bf3fb6e8e9f5c.jpgPXL_20201207_222626900.thumb.jpg.77b7782506fd3637b1158a556c5e7a96.jpg

21 hours ago, audiohifiaudio said:

Do you have more specs on the computer, including age, etc???

It's just a display - does not include a computer. 

Apple types rave about this (and it is quite a nice display). This belongs to a friend - selling on their behalf.

I used to have one of these on my desk for a while. Great screen to work on all day long. Heaps of connectivity.  Tempted to pick it up for my office when we return to the city in a more full time basis. 

1 minute ago, BugPowderDust said:

I used to have one of these on my desk for a while. Great screen to work on all day long. Heaps of connectivity.  Tempted to pick it up for my office when we return to the city in a more full time basis. 

Let me know how this can tempt your further :D 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, rmpfyf said:

This belongs to a friend - selling on their behalf.

Please note that the guidelines state you cannot sell items for friends on StereoNET. 

As this has been posted already (but was not made clear in the ad) we will let this ad run its course.

But please do not repost it if it does not sell - your friend can create an account and advertise it if they wish.

19 minutes ago, Marc said:

Please note that the guidelines state you cannot sell items for friends on StereoNET. 

As this has been posted already (but was not made clear in the ad) we will let this ad run its course.

But please do not repost it if it does not sell - your friend can create an account and advertise it if they wish.

Thank you Marc, just this once. 

For clarity - everything's in my possession, I simply will pass money to someone else's back account when done.

(This, and I have a ton of other stuff of my own I need to move).

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 075Congo
      Item Condition: Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BUDERIM State: QLD Payment Method: EFT or PAYPAL Reason for selling: Changed to HRS Nimbus Support System Further information: Selling a set of 3 SteinMusic Supernaturals (Equipment Footers) imported from Germany. RRP is currently$360 plus International Postage.  Diameter 30mm height 22mm.  Suggested starting points for your audio system are CD/SACD players or under your turntable.Each Supernatural is constructed of American Walnut, ceramic elements and internal felt pads to effect fast resonance transfer. I used these under my SACD player (14 kg) with no problem at all. Go to the Stein Music website for more info. Postage in the original packaging in a padded Auspost Parcel with Tracking. 
      SNA Donation after sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.  

• By micheledip
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Subiaco State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Got another player Further information: Great Player, very good build quality and has streaming app to 
      further information on Sony Web Site https://www.sony.com/electronics/blu-ray-disc-players/ubp-x800
      Great player payed a lot more when came out have the box and everything with it 

Photos:

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal+3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: not needed Further information:
      Selling used Empire Ears Odin IEM/earphones which comes with Empire Ears Stormbreaker upgrade cable (the cable itself is worth a lot and that is their stock cable).

Purchased from Minidisc (one of the best IEM shops in NSW and Australia IMO) on early December 2020.

It comes with its original box, IEM case, cleaning tool, FInal Audio type E ear tips (ss, s, m, L and LL size).

It is one of the best IEMs.

***please note, the stormbreaker is black colour cable, this does not come with Effect Audio Leonidas ii octa cable, the cable ad's listed separately ***

***if you want, i can include EA Leonidas ii octa cable at agreed price thx ***

Odin is the Norse God of wisdom, divination, poetry, death and magic. With a flagship 'Trib-brid' design, Empire Ear's Odin aims for God-like performance. The 11 driver design includes 3 different driver types:  2 W9+ subwoofers, an enhance design compared to the previous Empire Ears dynamic driver W9 design with a higher excursion driver that delivers extended sub-bass response and lower distortion. 5 proprietary Balanced Armature drivers and 4 electrostatic EIVC drivers deliver the same ethereal detail and frequency response found in previous designs like the Valkyrie and Wraith.
      The Odin also features an exclusive 'Stormbreaker' hand crafted copper litz cable made in collaboration with PW Audio of Hong Kong and Pentaconn of Japan. Also exclusive to the Odin is the three stage laminated 'Bifrost' faceplate which reveals unique colour transitions at different angles of light.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By alistairm
      Item Condition: Excellent - used once Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hunters Hill State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash Reason for selling: Too many lenses Apochromatic (APO) (per Laowa) macro lens. L Mount. 

Manual focus only. 

Very well built metal construction and focuses to a 2:1 magnification ratio... that's not a typo. It will throw double the in focus area onto the sensor. 

Selling as I predominately use a 44x33 system for Macro, am running out of space and need to thin the herd. 

• By Linolad
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: VERMONT State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal or Eft Reason for selling: Priorities Have Changed Blind Faith 2 CD deluxe set from 2001. 5 extra tracks on CD 1 and CD contains 4 long Jams. Excellent copy of this seminal work from the groups only Album.

PLEASE READ