FS: Apple Thunderbolt Display

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne Eastern Burbs
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

If you're reading this then you likely know what it is (otherwise https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Thunderbolt_Display). 

Works perfectly, great condition.

Photos:

PXL_20201207_222535339.thumb.jpg.0bb95c5ebaa9dfb1b9380911d5393836.jpgPXL_20201207_222552723.thumb.jpg.d7fb37d3419f268bdf3f503b26525689.jpgPXL_20201207_222607562.thumb.jpg.82c06dfa4a96910a9a1bf3fb6e8e9f5c.jpgPXL_20201207_222626900.thumb.jpg.77b7782506fd3637b1158a556c5e7a96.jpg

21 hours ago, audiohifiaudio said:

Do you have more specs on the computer, including age, etc???

It's just a display - does not include a computer. 

Apple types rave about this (and it is quite a nice display). This belongs to a friend - selling on their behalf.

I used to have one of these on my desk for a while. Great screen to work on all day long. Heaps of connectivity.  Tempted to pick it up for my office when we return to the city in a more full time basis. 

1 minute ago, BugPowderDust said:

I used to have one of these on my desk for a while. Great screen to work on all day long. Heaps of connectivity.  Tempted to pick it up for my office when we return to the city in a more full time basis. 

Let me know how this can tempt your further :D 

• Administrators
17 hours ago, rmpfyf said:

This belongs to a friend - selling on their behalf.

Please note that the guidelines state you cannot sell items for friends on StereoNET. 

As this has been posted already (but was not made clear in the ad) we will let this ad run its course.

But please do not repost it if it does not sell - your friend can create an account and advertise it if they wish.

19 minutes ago, Marc said:

Please note that the guidelines state you cannot sell items for friends on StereoNET. 

As this has been posted already (but was not made clear in the ad) we will let this ad run its course.

But please do not repost it if it does not sell - your friend can create an account and advertise it if they wish.

Thank you Marc, just this once. 

For clarity - everything's in my possession, I simply will pass money to someone else's back account when done.

(This, and I have a ton of other stuff of my own I need to move).

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dom V
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Change of Config Further information:
      Torn between keeping this and build a canadian centric home theatre but it's not easy to find a reasonably priced main speakers.   Another issue I have is I don't have the open space where this can sit and it doesn't sound optimal with the back ports inside a shelf.   There's a small nick  during transport but cannot be seen when grills are on.   

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      John Cougar Mellencamp - Uh-Huh
      US 1983 original in shrink
      (RVL 7504, 814 450-1)
      VG+/VG+
      in 98% factory shrink close up to opening, with printed inner sleeve inside.
      Price sticker remnant (and tiny hole) on front shrink.
      MASTERDISK Robert Ludwig mastered!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.
    • By CustomHT
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Credit Card, Paypal, Humm, Zip Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Some products just go together like they were just made for each other. This is definitely the case with the NAD C 658 and C 298, like Yin and Yang they are two halves that complete wholeness to make one significant streaming setup. Just add your choice of speakers to complete your modern 2ch system.

Package Includes:
      NAD C 658 BluOS Streaming DAC Pre-Amp NAD C 298 Power Amplifier with Purifi Technology 1m QED Reference 40 Series XLR Cable Pair  
      Only 1 in stock and available at this special price, Further $100 cheaper than previously offered.

https://www.customht.com.au/products/nad-bluos-streaming-combo-c-658-dac-pre-amp-c-298-power-amplifier

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BULLEEN State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds  
      Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn
      US 1975 Santa Maria PROMO DJ copy pressing
      (Virgin - PZ 33913)
      VG++/VG++
      Comments: cover has hype sticker and DJ timing strip, with OIS.
      Record has DJ labels, deadwax. Gold stamped 'Demonstration Only' on back cover.
      Superb rare copy looks new.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once sold, a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any title here gets a brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeve as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour.

• By Schwartz
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Pascoe vale State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have decided that treating the room is a better option than upgrading speakes Further information:
      Purchased 13/01/2021. In as new condition with all original packaging.

Used for roughly 6 hours. I have decided that treating the room is a better option than upgrading speakers.

Received acclaim from reviews:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/q-acoustics-3030i
      https://www.forbes.com/sites/marksparrow/2020/06/07/these-new-q-acoustics-3030i-have-a-big-bass-plus-plenty-of-punch/?sh=255feced1829
      https://www.cnet.com/reviews/q-acoustics-3030i-review/
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpnMAUXKP8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peVNUgJKyD4
      https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/speaker/bookshelf/q-acoustics-3030i-bookshelf-speaker-review/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item