SOLD: FS: Audio Research Ref 6 Preamplifier (700 hours)

Item Condition: Oustanding
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, Bank Transfer/EFT
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements

Further information:

This was purchased from Audio Connection a few months ago. I had a long customer relationship with the late and great Joe R and those that knew him would know he only dealt in fine audio. 

My unit was traded in by original owner on a top of the line D 'Agostino and was barely used. I received it with 550 hours and its now got just over 700 hours.

This is an Australian delivered unit.

Was planning to build an AR system but unexpected opportunity to change my speakers has meant this is no longer an option.

Immaculate condition and a late build date (End October 2-18). Can also be upgraded to the SE model although not many people are doing so as its that good already.

All accessories and shipping included in my price.

Plenty of reviews on the net.

Thanks for looking.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5258.JPG

IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5269.JPG

IMG_5271.JPG

IMG_5273.JPG

IMG_5275.JPG

IMG_5274.JPG

IMG_5276.JPG

IMG_5270.JPG

• Like 6
  • Love 2