SOLD: FS: PrimaLuna Evo 100 Tube Integrated Amplifier ** As New with Warranty and Free Shipping **

Item Condition: 10/10 - As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Postmans Ridge or Toowoomba
State: QLD
Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or no fees F&F), EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

As new, purchased brand new only a couple of months ago (26/08/2020) from AU PrimaLuna vendor. Comes with invoice for the remaining of the warranty (2 years from purchase date). RRP new for AU is $3,395

Little use, just burnt in really. Also a fantastic headphone AMP, this one also has the Phono Stage too.

More info/specs: https://klappav.com.au/products/evo-100-tube-integrated-amplifier-el34-black?_pos=6&_sid=045b4ea76&_ss=r

Free Postage AU wide to Sendle/Couriers Please locations.

Any questions please ask. 

Thanks.

Photos:

IMG_1116.thumb.jpg.3616a0a7e2a25043a9d899b14b80802b.jpg

IMG_1126.thumb.jpg.dadce7f74ae90f30e3cc1c31ffa3c0bf.jpg

IMG_1127.thumb.jpg.3d3e53f3054654d2b35205016b5f78cc.jpg

IMG_1128.thumb.jpg.3f89538cd7689ce3ebb001ac753d1027.jpg

IMG_1129.thumb.jpg.65b00f2dbd74e884bb39f2da304ffee3.jpg

IMG_1131.thumb.jpg.5eba37ee0e1086d67d1fd41088a0fdd2.jpg

Edited by dan-m9
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

They look like a great little amp, I'm about to track down the bigger version as I need pre-outs. Outside of this you'll find it hard to beat. EL34's are a wonderful tube and hard to beat :).

Also, I LOVE prima luna remotes, you could beat someone with it and it will still work. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By franky995
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Heatherton State: VIC Payment Method: Reason for selling: Further information:

Amp is in excellent condition. Bought from first owner who purchased directly from the US.

I rate this amp highly - smooth and with nice imaging. 

Comes in a bundle with 6 pairs of awesome quality tubes:

- Siemens O Getter E88CC - cost me a small fortune - detailed and sweet, my favourites also with the Mjolnir 2 amp that I no longer own 
      - Tesla E88CC - matched pair from Tubemonger - warm and lush
      - JJ E88CC - my favourites with ZMF Aeolus - make them sing
      - National E88CC - my favourites with Audeze LCD2 -> gain matched
      - General Electric 5670 with 5670 to 6922 converter -> gain matched from tube depot
      - Electro harmonix 6922

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By SssJedi
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tarneit State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal with fees, EFT Reason for selling: No longer needed Chance to own a RARE amazing piece of artwork.

Any questions or comments just message me. no trades.

Amp was checked by Phatt Audio Concepts and no issues.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Model: C-7.4T

Channels: 4 CH

Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz ±1dB

Rated Power: 14.4 Volts DC

T.H.D.: 105dB

CH Separation: > 70dB

Input Sensitivity: 1 ~ 10 Volts

Turn-On Time: Approx. 10 sec.

Fuse Requirement: 100 Amp External

Tube Power Supply: 250 Volts

Power Supply: 11 ~ 16 Volts DC

External Cap Input: No

Dimensions: (L x W x H): 21 5/8" x 10 13/32" x 2 1/16"

Weight: 19 1/2 lbs. / 8.9 Kg

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Klaus220
      Item Condition: 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal +3% , EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I prefer another amp I have Further information:

Hey guys   

selling used Schiit Mjolnir 2 headphone amplifier (RRP $1950)

I am the third owner, this unit was originally purchased from Addicted to Audio / A2A on May 2020 (I traded my dac/amp with the second owner, received it today 16.12.2020 I was going to keep it for myself, but realised that I prefer my Moon 430HAD amp over this amp).

it comes with its stock tubes (a pair) , a pair of Amperex orange globes tube and a pair of socket savers. I can provide the receipt as well.

I can ship the item, but as it is very heavy, I prefer to sell it in person.

It works perfectly fine and is a great headphone amp for sure, just can't compete with 430HAD.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By diamonds71
      Item Condition: One owner - like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Balwyn north State: VIC Payment Method: Cash PayPal Reason for selling: Meandering through new models Further information:
      This is a really beautiful and powerful tube amp that I purchased new from the distributor here in Victoria. I went for the top shelf tube upgrades to Gold Lions and Tung Sol KT150
      I have toyed with Tube amps long enough amassing a small inventory of various models so I have to part with some of them as running out of space 

this is a really cracking amp particularly with the tubes it’s now running 

the tubes have probably done 60 hours maximum 

I have all the boxes and packaging so I can ship at buyers cost 
      AP990c
      Aeron AP 990C - Vacuum Tube Integrated Amplifier     

Characteristics:
          Line Input x 2
          XLR Input
          MM Phono Input
          3.5mm Input (Located at Front Panel)
          Direct Power Amp Mode
          Full Function IR Remote Control
          Power Tube Bias Adjustment
          (Located at Top Panel)
          Power Tube can be replaceable by matched
          pair of KT-88, KT-100, KT-120, KT-150
      Specifications:
          Max. Power consumption: 300W
          Power Supply: AC115V/230V 50-60Hz
          Power Output: 55W x2 (Tube: KT-150)
          Output Impedance: 4ohms or 8ohms
          Frequency Response: 20Hz-50kHz (5W)
          Distortion: 0.1% (10W)
      Line Input Stage:
          S/N Ratio: 86dB
          Input Sensitivity: 300mV
          Unbalanced Input Impedance: 80kohms
          Balanced Input Impedance: 95kohms
      Phono Stage:
          MM Impedance: 47k/68pF
          MM Input Sensitivity: 3.5mV
          S/N Ratio: 78dB
      General:
          Tubes: KT-150 x4, 12AX7 x2, 6SN7 x2
          Dimensions: 430x350x180mm (LxWxH)
          Weight: 30kg
      Two Year Limited Warranty
      Download PDF

http://www.dared.com.au/#/ap990c/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Brunswick Herbert
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brunswick State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT preferred, PP friends and family Reason for selling: I Bought new 845s so the 211s are no longer needed. These are a pair of Mk1 Dragons. They come with all their tubes, which are 2 x Psvane 211s, 1 x Shuguang 300B-Z,  1 x GE 6EM7.  All the tubes are working fine, separately boxed and wrapped, the amps are triple boxed and padded.  

I bought them from Israel Blume at Coincident in September 2015. He told me they were owned by Arthur Salvatore of High-EndAudio. I think there was another owner between him and me. This is what Mr Salvatore had to say about the Mk1 Dragons when he reviewed them: (http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Amplifiers.html) 

I ran them through a Coincident Phono stage, they don't need a separate pre amp - they each have their own volume pot (I was told Mr Salvatore upgraded these).  I found them to be excellent, neutral with a tubey warmth, very transparent and detailed with a low noise floor and wide sound stage. Often they would pin me to the sofa with their depth and  ability to keep a swarm of details elegantly arranged.   The more quality you add around them, the more they keep giving. Auto bias allows you to curate your own sound with the tubes of your choice.
      Why then, are you selling ?  It is kind of heart braking to see them go, but in a mad (no doubt lockdown induced) impulse I bought a pair of new Icon Audio MB845 MkIIs. So someone else can enjoy these world class beauties. 

They are Class A and rated at 75W per channel.  They have two positive speaker taps at 8 and 16 ohm. 

I rated them at 8/10 because they have some scratches on the front black steel plate which are visible on the photographs.  Sonically there is nothing wrong. 

Pick up is fine. I live in Brunswick, Melbourne or I can ship these at cost. Contact me for details on a shipping price and for more pics if you want.

Cheers. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved