Item Condition: Good with marks. Please see pics
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT or cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

These are 4 ways bookshelves. They sound really good and really much better than Harbeth hl5 plus in my humble opinion. Their RRP were $12500. I do not have original boxes but will pack them up nicely if required. Please see pics for the marks. Not for fussy buyer

https://tivolihifi.com.au/products/linn-akurate-212-bookshelf-lousdpeakers

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

689AC20B-1A7E-4699-A6A2-15C4C800006D.jpeg

870CC072-94BB-49D8-9764-BD9EA04772C2.jpeg

A372FC48-7B2F-4B5F-B5D7-9B13D12128C3.jpeg

3B32C7A6-B1E1-4446-A9F8-A1E7F153F8F4.jpeg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Janus77
      Item Condition: Used excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Camperdown State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: NLR, built new speakers Further information:

I purchased from another forum member a couple of years ago.  They present in excellent condition, no damage to drivers or cabinets.  Included stands with adjustable feet.

I upgraded from a Wharfedale 2.1 bookshelf system, and the Paradigms were a huge step up in sonics.  They deliver tight warm bass and smooth treble, lots of people love these and when you hear them you know why.  

Happy to audition in Camperdown for serious buyers.  Sad to see these go, but I have no room to keep them.  

Donation will be made to SNA on completion of sale.  

Sorry I can’t box these up so local buyers only, can arrange delivery around inner west or city if needed.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By TONYCH31
      Item Condition: Very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Newington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
       https://hometheaterhifi.com/volume_7_1/analysis-plus-oval-12-speaker-cables-3-2000.html
       https://www.carltonaudiovisual.com.au/analysis-plus-black-oval-12-speaker-cable-price-per-m.html

Have sold  one of my hifi system so this is no longer needed. 
      Great quality cable.  Neutral sounding cable. 
      1 side is spade and the other side is banana plugs. 
      This is 1 pair of speaker cables not single unit. 
      Can ship interstate at an agreed shipping cost. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Diynamic
      Item Condition: Near mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Menora State: WA Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Not into Autechre anymore Further information:
      massive album recorded at nts radio ...  a collectors must ... 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By wooferocau
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Swifts Creek State: VIC Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:     

madVR Labs "ENVY PRO" Video Processor.   I purchased this unit along with an Envy Extreme..... This unit was to be used for an evaluation and then on sold to a close friend . Situations have changed, so it is now up for sale.
      The unit is AS NEW condition with only a few hours use.
      These sell for USD $7K plus shipping and import fees.

Price drop........ and includes freight to anywhere in Aus...

Info....https://madvrenvy.com

Photos:

• By Ali
      Item Condition: Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Belair State: SA Payment Method: Cash, PayPal as friend, bank transfer Reason for selling: Too many speakers Further information: Hi,
      I don’t have original box but I can do shipping if you organise courier and take responsibility.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be