WTB: SVS Prime Elevation Speakers x4

Item: SVS Prime Elevation Speakers x4
Price Range: $1,000
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:  On the hunt for a set of four of these speakers to expand to Dolby Atmos. Let me know if you have a set available. Located Brisbane.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

19 hours ago, rhcp_steve said:

What Krix did you get out of interest? New or used? Also looking to expand to Atmos.

Went with a set of Krix Tropix. They’re actually marketed as outdoor speakers but are a similar design to the SVS. Very flexible mounting options (wall or ceiling), compact and Krix assured me they will still perform well for indoor Atmos duties.

I’m yet to set them up but can report back once I’ve given them a run.

48 minutes ago, OzJustin said:

Went with a set of Krix Tropix. They’re actually marketed as outdoor speakers but are a similar design to the SVS. Very flexible mounting options (wall or ceiling), compact and Krix assured me they will still perform well for indoor Atmos duties.

I’m yet to set them up but can report back once I’ve given them a run.

Thanks, yes please report back cheers

On 20/01/2021 at 6:52 PM, rhcp_steve said:

Thanks, yes please report back cheers

Hi Steve

I’ve now setup the Krix and played a few chapters of two Atmos films. Initial impressions are very good. They seem to blend well with my VAF floorstanders and produce detailed sound. I’ve really noticed a difference moving to Atmos. Watched the first half of It 2 and it feels like you’re in a bubble of sound with the clown rather than 2D.

8 hours ago, OzJustin said:

Hi Steve

I’ve now setup the Krix and played a few chapters of two Atmos films. Initial impressions are very good. They seem to blend well with my VAF floorstanders and produce detailed sound. I’ve really noticed a difference moving to Atmos. Watched the first half of It 2 and it feels like you’re in a bubble of sound with the clown rather than 2D.

Nice! Glad they’re working well for you. Look forward to upgrading myself