SOLD: FS: Lexicon 312 (Bryston 5B ST) 3 channel power amp

SOLD
Item Condition: See below
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT/Cash
Reason for selling: No longer in HT

Further information:

This amp was made for Lexicon by Bryston and marketed by Bryston as well under their model no. 5B ST. The specs of the Lexicon and Bryston are identical: 120 w x 3 ch into 8 ohms or 200 x 3 ch into 4 ohms. It is also THX certified. 
Two of the channels can be bridged giving you 400 w into 8 ohms and one ch at 120 w. 
The amp works perfectly and is built like a tank but unfortunately is not immune to having another monster amp on top of it and dragging the monster without lifting it. 
Consequently as you can see there are a few marks on the top of the amp. I have tried to use black paint to cover the scratch on the top plate bottom right. this has worked to a certain degree in that you can’t see the scratch from the sitting position but I decided to leave the larger scratch on the left so that any buyer can see how it actually looks bare. If, like me, you decide to paint it over carefully I suspect you won’t be able to see that from the sitting position. Otherwise the amp is in very good working order and sounds like a Bryston should. Each channel has balanced and unbalanced connections but I have only ever used the unbalanced.

This is a great opportunity to get into the Bryston sound without breaking the bank.  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

FB855614-49AD-45E0-9047-A881433839EF.jpeg

7CBC4F6F-73B9-4444-85A3-6ACEEDDB88D9.jpeg

03BF99C6-8E2E-45D9-97A9-26039D7E68A5.jpeg

BA4EAFE3-3583-4147-8586-5B007DB91198.jpeg

• Like 1