SOLD: SOLD: Martin Logan Depth I Subwoofer - Dark Cherry Finish

Item Condition: Used - 7/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Kenmore
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information:

Due to the upgrade bug, I am now looking to offload my ML Depth I Subwoofer which retailed for circa $3,500 up until around 2013. The ML Depth is in perfect working order it does unfortunately have some blemishes. On the top trim as can be seen in the photos. It has been well cared for otherwise, rarely used and not driven hard. Will consider reasonable offers. It is a quality sub for both music and movies. If you just want raw, unrefined big bass, this may not be the sub for you. If accuracy matters, please consider. 

Specs can be located via

https://www.martinlogan.com/en/product/depth-i

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20201202_075915.jpg

20201202_075858.jpg

20201202_075846.jpg

20201202_075732.jpg

Edited by JSC
Sold
  • Like 1

Have heard these subs and I'm quite a fan (owner of a lower spec ML sub - Abyss still going strong and similar age). Should be a good buy for someone in QLD.

• JSC changed the title to SOLD: Martin Logan Depth I Subwoofer - Dark Cherry Finish