WTT: Dynaudio Special 40s in Grey Birch for Red Birch.

Item: Dynaudio Special 40s in Grey Birch
Price Range: Want to Trade
Item Condition: Mint
Extra Info:

Not sure where in the forum you can do this but would like to trade my Dynaudio Special 40s in Grey Birch  for some Dynaudio Special 40s in Red Birch. 

Very happy with these speakers but the wife doesn't like the colour and wont stop bugging me about it, but I am not going to submit and sell them. 

Mine are in mint condition and would want something similar. 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

15 hours ago, Syrot said:

Item: Dynaudio Special 40s in Grey Birch
Price Range: Want to Trade
Item Condition: Mint
Extra Info:

Not sure where in the forum you can do this but would like to trade my Dynaudio Special 40s in Grey Birch  for some Dynaudio Special 40s in Red Birch. 

Very happy with these speakers but the wife doesn't like the colour and wont stop bugging me about it, but I am not going to submit and sell them. 

Mine are in mint condition and would want something similar. 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

have you thought about vinyl wrap?  @Marc did it on his big JBLs and was very happy with the result. For extra brownie points, you could even let her choose the colour :) 

• Like 1

Yes I  actually have.  Any idea if it leaves a sticky residue if you remove the vinyl wrap?  If I sell them in the future I would want to return the speakers back to original condition.   Colour is easy, she would want black.  Any electronics I have must be black!!!  At least the Red Birch would be a close match to the rosewood entrainment unit. 

I have to admit the finish on these speakers are beautiful, shame to cover them up... but then marriage is a compromise sometimes.. ( don't tell my wife I said that) 

37 minutes ago, Syrot said:

Yes I  actually have.  Any idea if it leaves a sticky residue if you remove the vinyl wrap?  If I sell them in the future I would want to return the speakers back to original condition.   Colour is easy, she would want black.  Any electronics I have must be black!!!  At least the Red Birch would be a close match to the rosewood entrainment unit. 

I have to admit the finish on these speakers are beautiful, shame to cover them up... but then marriage is a compromise sometimes.. ( don't tell my wife I said that) 

happy wife, happy life :D Black speakers are better than no speakers at all 👍 

pretty sure Marc mentioned it comes off totally clean but I’m sure he’d be happy to make recommendations.