FS: SVS PB16 16" PORTED ULTRA PIANO GLOSS BLACK SUBWOOFER

Item Condition: Used excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: SYDNEY
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: Baby

Further information:

Due to baby, can only support one of my subs so selling the other.

May have very slight blemish due to its high gloss finish.

Can play small amount of music at low volume but other then that to show guarantee its fully operational.

Warranty till February 2023.

Do not have the original packaging. Have additional 3M power cable included with it.

Will help with moving and may transport at a reasonable distance within Sydney for FREE.

If possible trolley is required and 2 men minimum.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200917_001620.jpg.d8644144f9d93e85b3bca5682c261a8a.jpg.fcdb1ed2de1a6fd0f7da138f54b51821.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Sonny01 said:

What is the dimension please and how heavy? Thanks

Hi can easily say it's around 80kg.

I can transport in Sydney but will need at least 3 strong men loading and unloading.

Dimensions taken from site:

CabinetDimensions (with grille): 25” (H) X 21.7” (W) X 30.9” (D)

41 minutes ago, Sonny01 said:

I can pick it up if the price is right ?. I am thinking. It is a big too deep. At 78cm it will be in the way. 

With the grill off your shaving at least 10cm off from the depth I would say.

I really love to have it. It is however I don’t have the luxury of the room to house it. At 780mm depth it will protrude out of my current setup 200mm and get into the walk way. I understand we can take the grill off to give it some room, but it is still positioned at least 50mm of the wall for cable connections. I’m checking if I can place it behind the sofa and run the cable up through the roof and down. I’ll contact you again if I can find a solution. Thank heaps. Cheers. Sonny  

83AB895B-8F06-483E-8DFA-6A0FBC7614EE.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Mining Man said:

Holy ****! Ceiling-mounted diamonds!! They're some serious ATMOS speakers, Sonny!

This is how they listen to music in the upside down.

Edited by deepthought

4 hours ago, Mining Man said:

Holy ****! Ceiling-mounted diamonds!! They're some serious ATMOS speakers, Sonny!

4 hours ago, Mining Man said:

Hi Mining Man

They are Miller & Kreisel - apparently one of the best HT speakers in the world. It was a Belgium Company bought by the American. Their products use in monitoring and mixing in movie such as Star War, Kingkong etc..  Below is what behind the grill  $2.5K each ?628468DA-5E58-45A7-926F-641A820974A3.jpeg.c5cc90092145b84e16a97654bbde0b98.jpeg

hahahaah wow didnt think the thread will take this course! 

for say 250mmm i would not have thaught that will hinder the purchase process for such a monster as this....

anyways let me know as xmas is approaching and ill be away...thanks!

18 hours ago, neilz2170 said:

hahahaah wow didnt think the thread will take this course! 

for say 250mmm i would not have thaught that will hinder the purchase process for such a monster as this....

anyways let me know as xmas is approaching and ill be away...thanks!

Yeah I thought so too. All of a sudden we hijack your thread to talk about HT - a bit related to the subwoofer though ?. The picture does not reflect the reality. My lounge is only 5.7W x 3.8D. That 250mm will eat into the walkway and look awkward. The only place I can put it is behind the sofa that involves running cables and drilling the noggin ??

Or run it under the floor for a easier and seamless finish without touching framework... done this plenty of times... if you have pearings for floor and not concrete slab...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By audiodyna
      Item Condition: without stylus Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer or cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Clearaudio Gamma S MC cartridge without stylus as shown in photos.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Bookaboo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: MULGRAVE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: Classic Nakamichi 700II Tri Tracer Cassette Deck. Recently serviced, recapped, new belts. Sounds fantastic! Great vintage vibe and sound. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By tfj100
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: NORTH MELBOURNE State: VIC Payment Method: EFT or Cash on pick-up preferred Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

I bought these amps off the original owner approximately two years ago. I thought they were a revelation compared to what I was using before Prima Luna. And I was also able to see why a fairly modestly priced pair of amps would get such a high recommendation in the Stereophile Recommended components reviews.

In fact these were an upgrade on a Stereo Prologue Premium I was running (and sold when I bought these). One major difference from the upgrade was that instead of running KT88s and then trying KT120s and KT150s on the stereo amp to get enough power, I was able to run these on EL34 tubes and get both a more powerful, yet sweeter sound at the same time (although you can run KTs if you prefer).

I did roll out the original Prima Luna EL34s and replace them with 2 lots of 4 Platinum Matched Tung-Sol tubes which (to my ears) gave an even better sound - the original tubes are provided as well, of course. I don't have a tube tester but I have had no problem with them and I'm guessing they have probably run about 1,000 hours.

In terms of the smaller 12AU7 tubes, I am running Genalex Gold Lion ECC83s, again, to my ears, a significant upgrade on the original tubes.

I replaced these about 6 months ago with a much higher up the tree Pass Labs XA30.8 Class A amp which also offers a sweet, tube-like sound. In that regard it is not that much different, but being solid-state is a possibly a fraction more balanced throughout the whole spectrum (swapping over was definitely not economically rational).

One final note. The previous owner added the mirrors that sit behind the tubes as a "blingy" upgrade. It is not really my style to change away from original, but actually it doesn't look too bad, and so I never took them off - but I think you could easily do so if you prefer.

In terms of a demo, I have one restriction which is that the only pair of speakers I have in the house is an Active pair, meaning I can't easily demonstrate these. If you can bring your own speakers, I can hook them up so you can listen to them in situ. 

With the equivalent new pair costing $8k, I think these are a great way to get into tubes in a hassle-free way, with the auto-biasing etc making these no harder to run than solid state amps.

Donation to SNA on sale, unless sold elsewhere.

Photos:

• By Bookaboo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: MULGRAVE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: In excellent overall condition complete with plastic cover. Working well. Pause button isn't engaging but everything else is perfect. Records and Plays beautifully. Auto stop functioning correctly. These were a mechanical marvel and this is a very fine example. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Bookaboo
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: MULGRAVE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: AR XB turntable in very good condition. New belt fitted. Supex cartridge playing well. Sounds great! The equal of my Thorens, just not as convenient to change speeds so moving it on. Great suspended design. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ