WTB: VAF Floor Standing Speakers

Item: WTB: VAF Floor Standing Speakers
Price Range: Neg
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: Looking for VAF Floor Standing Speakers.

IMG_3890-small.thumb.jpg.8db832766ad8412a2ed06f2b2a2ed914.jpg.b6b26bad6b681e87a283cbd90ddcdca2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 5L15
      Item Condition: used/good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:        On offer is a pair of DC-7’s that are in very good condition for their age, I won’t be waffling on about how great these are as that is so subjective, (for anything audio but they are revealing) the previous owner used them as rears for his 5.1 but are equally at home as a stereo set up which is what I used them for.
      If you are looking to dip your toe into the VAF sound signature then these should be a great introduction for you with little outlay.
      I uploaded the specs in the VAF owners forum if you’re interested?

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By stereophile
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank transfer, EFT Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information:

VAF I-66 speakers in Black Oak. They are fantastic speakers and imo the pick of the VAF range.
      I have owned these speakers for just over 7 years. Selling because we are downsizing and large floorstanders are not a good fit in my new home.
      Speakers are in good condition.
      Unfortunately I do not have the grilles

Local pickup only. They weigh a ton and are too much hassle for me to ship interstate.
      Located in Sydney. Inner west.

Photos:

• By bluelsw1974
      Price: $30 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not working Further information: Selling these on behalf of my father, who has upgraded. I thought they were working, but ran a test on them and I think the woofer has gone on one of the speakers. I've never heard of the brand (an internet search only brings up another StereoNet ad), but Dad reckons they were bought from a reputable dealer (ie, not from a man in white van). They are at least a decade old. The cabinets show signs of their age, but otherwise are pretty solid. Suit someone who is handy enough to try and fix them, or wants to just keep the cabinets. I can hook them up to a stereo to audition - but if you want to take a chance on them I can leave them at the front door for collection. Thanks for looking.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By jomjom
      Price: $3800 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Middleton Grange State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD,money transfer,PayPal you pay fee Reason for selling: too many speakers Further information: Bought brand new last year from authorised dealer with receipts and boxes.

Note: will donate if sold here.

• By jomjom
      Price: $1600 Item Condition: Used,mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Middleton Grange State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup,paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: A pair of Elac unifi floor standing speakers in matt white finish.Designed by world famous speaker designer Andrew Jones. Bought last November from an authorised dealer.I have receipts and original boxes.Buyer pays shipping costs and insurance.

note: if sold here will donate to SNA.