FS: DOOM Metal CD Lot Of 27 - Candlemass & My Dying Bride

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Rowville
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling:

Further information: All recent purchases from the past 2-3 months.
All used only once. All brand new.

-

CANDLEMASS - 11
Dactylis Glomerate & Abstrakt Algebra II - These are two titles as the name suggests, 2 CD's.
Nightfall 30th Anniversary - 3 CD set.
Tales Of Creation - 2 CD set.

-

MY DYING BRIDE 16

Voice Of The The Wretched which I could only find used.
That is the only CD with some marks.
An Ode To Woe - Full on Booklet type digipack with CD + DVD

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

IMG_6205.jpg

IMG_6208.jpg

Some seriuosly good stuff here.

I was eyeing off  the Candlemass when it was for sale separately, just wrong timing... - not a big MDB fan but this is a great bundle for the doom fan!

On a side note, I have purchased from seller in the past and can vouch for the products being as described and packed perfectly.

GLWS mate

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CB2104
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: phillip State: ACT Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: Formation Bass module for all formation speakers. A great Sub for the Duos or formation wedge. The new Formation app upgrade has really lifted the performance of this Sub
      6 months old, perfect condition
      Due to weight of this module, i would prefer pickup from Canberra or I can deliver to Sydney

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.
    • By EZYHD
      Item Condition: new Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cairns State: QLD Payment Method: Reason for selling: New Model New Ruipro "Certified" UHS HDMI "Copper" cables 1m to 5m, to suit HDMI 2.1 for 8k to 48Gbps and backward compatible, lower price than HDMI Fibre Optic due to no expensive micro chips in plugs are required. Price quoted is for 1m see here

• By don76
      Item Condition: Near Mint / Near Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: East Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: direct Deposit, Paypal Reason for selling: surplus Further information:

2014 Mono Reissue.
      Reproduced beautifully on all levels.
      Lush audio cut direct from the tape by Sean Magee at Abbay Road.
      Laminated flipback jacket just like the original.
      These are the benchmark for Beatles reissues for good reason.

Vinyl and Jacket are in Near Mint condition.

Shipping to Oz and NZ for Auspost rates.
      Pick up in East Melbourne welcome.

Check my other listings.

• By tuyen
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  bit reluctant to list these, but I really need to consolidate.  Pair of handmade Atelier Rullit AERO 8 field coil full range drivers.  8". Comes with a field coil linear power supply (audionote choke, oil caps).    

Also have a pair of rullit handmade 1m interconnects  that will also include with the deal.  

Photos:

• By Yamaha_man
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Warrnambool State: VIC Payment Method: Bank deposit Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:
      Acupressure  mat, pillow and storage bag.
      Great for circulation and relaxation.
      Brand new, still in the plastic.
       Shipping is included in the asking price. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.