PRICE DROP: Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 BNC-BNC Digital 3m

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Caulfield
State: VIC
Payment Method: PayPal, Cash
Reason for selling:

Further information:

Unsurpassed digital audio sound output from WireWorld's highest quality cable. Exceptional clarity, wide soundstage and musical 3D imaging. 

The ultimate DNA Helix digital cable with carbon fibre plugs and the finest conductor available - OCC Solid Silver. Platinum Starlight elevates the art of digital audio reproduction with truly authentic tone and enhanced musical expression. 

Specifications:
• DESIGN: Tri DNA Helix
• SIGNAL CONDUCTORS: 24AWG  |  0.2 sq. mm - Ohno Continuous Cast Solid silver
• INSULATION: Composilex 2
• PLUG CONTACTS: Silver-clad OFC - 75-Ohm

Photos:

IMG_9145.jpeg

IMG_9144.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hydrology
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: BUTLER State: WA Payment Method: PayPal (buyer pays 3% fees), Bank Deposit, Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

These cables are made with the highly regarded Supra CAT8 ethernet cable:-

http://www.jenving.com/products/network-122

and terminated with the robust Telegartner MFP8 plug:-

https://www.telegaertner.com/en/info/catalogue/datavoice/?IdTreeGroup=3000203412&IdProduct=14161

finished off with heat shrink and a tight braided PET Expandable sleeve.

PRICE INCLUDES EXPRESS POST SHIPPING. 

I ALSO HAVE 1.5m and 2m AVAILABLE

• By Jorpus
      Item Condition: Used - As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: North Lakes State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: System Upgrade Further information: HDFury Integral2

Purchased from ezyhd.com.au in March 2020. Current RRP $449.

Express Postage to anywhere in Australia included in advertised price. 

https://hdfury.com/product/integral-2/

Photos:

• By MarcinIX
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ballajura State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player. Condition is "Used", like new with original box. Sent with Australia Post Standard Parcel at buyers expense. Gorgeous sounding and looking CD Player, has worked faultlessly and really brings out the music on the CD. Reason for sale, I bought a higher end Yamaha CD Player (I wanted more of the same). Big step up from the CD-S300, 80% of the higher end units performance. Can be used as a CD transport. Please note, care must be taken when placing CDs in the tray.   Yamaha’s CD-S700 CD player combines high-quality sound and easy operation with exclusive technology such as Pure Direct and Intelligent Digital Servo. It features a USB port for MP3 playback of music from media storage devices (not a DAC). With brushed aluminium front panels they are a perfect match for any of Yamaha’s new stereo amplifiers and stereo receivers.
      Exclusive Yamaha Loading Mechanism with superior quietness and high precision CD Drive Differential D/A converter for high conversion precision with low noise Independent-structure power unit Pure Direct USB port on front panel MP3 and WMA disc playback compatibility Gold-plated output terminals Aluminium front panel  
      Photos:

• By digitalhome
      Item Condition: NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: South Plympton State: SA Payment Method: Cash PayPal +3% Bank Deposit Reason for selling: Not being used I have a pair of Yamaha's latest Premium YH-E700 Over Ear Wireless Headphones that I purchased at $499 on impulse, but I have decided to stick with In Ear Monitors for the little bit of music I listen to when away from the minister of finance, the wife! 

These are in box and will be supplied with the receipt for full warranty purposes. The box is quite heavy (for headphones) but I will throw in the freight charge for a premium delivery. Save over $100!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By subversive
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kensington State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: upgraded Further information: 5ft (150cm) long braided cable purchased from Periapt, 3.5mm connector, black with red markings after the split. Perfect condition. Upgraded to a longer cable, better suits my use case.

Pickup from Kensington NSW, or can post at buyer's expense.

Photos: