SOLD: Yamamoto A010, VT52, SET valve power amplifier

Item Condition: 9/10 see photos
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Hawkes Bay
State: NZ
Payment Method: COC or Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: Already own a much more expensive SET amp.

20200701_113125.thumb.jpg.d1a594335e081acfcc7d4e859bd8c193.jpgFurther information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

_MG_1042.jpg

20200701_111847.jpg

20200701_111933.jpg

20200701_111906.jpg

20200701_113121.jpg

_MG_1049.jpg

20200701_111834.jpg

_MG_1072.jpg

_MG_1058.jpg

_MG_1066.jpg

Edited by bigfunhorns
change pic
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Hi

Would u mind clarifying what tubes do the amp come with?

80 tubes do they come with?  The 2nd photo showed st bottle 80’s.  The rest of the photo different tube?

The VT52 is a hytron or Philco? both?

thanks

Hi and thank you for your Interest. 

I bought the amp minus the power valves.

Mr Shigeki Yamamoto was kind enough to Include 4 lovely 'coke bottle' RCA Victor '80's and two Siemens C3Ms.

These valves are 'too nice to use' so have only been used to show off to friends but they are Included.

I'll also Include the 'bought as NIB' RCA 80s in the photo and another pair of 'bought as NIB' Siemens C3Ms which i used with the amp.

I'll Include 1 pair of Hytron 38142 / VT52 with less than 100 hours use and one pair of Sylvania VT52s with approx 300 hours use. I bought both pairs as NIB and that's how they test on my AVO Mark IV. 

I have other pairs of NIB VT52s and NIB 6A3s which are not Included but could be for sale to the buyer of the A010.

I should also mention that the two ebony-cased polyester? coupling caps were upgraded to super-expensive 

Audio Note (UK) Silver/Mylar coupling caps. I think a very worthwhile Improvement.

You only see these caps is the absolute top of the range AN amps so no wonder they don't come as standard in the

'affordable' Yamamoto amps.

All the other components are already of the highest quality Including 2! Denko R-core mains transformers (which you don't get in even very expensive amps) and gorgeous C-Core output transformers.

1 hour ago, denimhunter said:

Hi

Would u mind clarifying what tubes do the amp come with?

80 tubes do they come with?  The 2nd photo showed st bottle 80’s.  The rest of the photo different tube?

The VT52 is a hytron or Philco? both?

thanks

Go for it mate....!

Edited by pulinap