FS: Definitive Technology Pro Tower 400 Floor Standing Speakers RELIST

Item Condition: very good used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Mt Waverley Or Inverloch
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further information:  These speakers are in great condition and sound very detailed. Equally at home in a 2ch or multi channel setup. These have a built in active sub section which means you connect them as you would any normal passive speaker but you dial in the amount of bass/sub you desire. A very good speaker for this price.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200808_124024.thumb.jpg.7284c51ea03ad8b4d30afc43c3d403a0.jpg

20200808_123933.thumb.jpg.280150b87ea238e6b3f1d0943f9d9256.jpg

20200808_124037.thumb.jpg.bb923281046a3380401e7e0dd2499d9f.jpg

Edited by Muzzman007
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lycos
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Southbank State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:
       Sylvania 7N7 with 7N7-to-6SN7 adapter which make it compatible to all 6SN7 amps like Darkvoice 336 and Schiit Lyr 3.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Jones99
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: cable cleanout Further information:  Analysis Plus Oval 2 . Great cable changed my mind on power cables. In my system preferred over Isotek Elite
      10AWG in diameter, Silver-plated copper. Furutech connection on both ends ( FI-AU 3112 & FI-11-N1)
      If paying by paypal fees to be met by buyer

Photos:

• By btan
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: VIC Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I sold this player in April 2020 but i refunded the buyer and took it back when he told me there was a slight hum through the speakers with this player.
      I hooked it up at home and in my system, is dead silent when playing through my system.  Never got round to re-listing until now. 
      I suspect issue was related to compatibility with the previous buyers pre amp but will refund if the same issue occurs.

Note:  Original remote no longer functioning but will be included.
      http://www.soundstagenetwork.com/revequip/audioaero_prima24192.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By noddyc43
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eltham State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer, cash Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

Japanese pressing abko-UIGY 9060

Photos

• By jackyrud
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: St Kilda State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This unit needs no introduction - Clay from Gieseler Audio is a wizard who makes incredible DACs that punch well above their weight. 
      This unit replaced a Chord Qutest in my system and honestly, left it for dead. 
      The fein being much fuller, weightier, richer and more enjoyable to listen to still with full resolution and no detail lost. 
      I have also heard a PS Audio DS and prefer the Gieseler. (Ps audio a bit too loose and warm for me). 

On the top lid there are some small green marks from the rubber feet on my Lumin U1 mini, which sat on top of the Fein. I tried to clean it but no luck. 
      Obviously doesn’t effect performance, but If it’s a big issue a new case/lid costs $50

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved