SOLD: FS: Ascension Timberwolf 3.1 system

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: West Pymble
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements

I purchased these from Edward about 10 years' ago and they were my first set of decent home theatre speakers.

The Timberwolf floorstanders have 2x 8 inch SB acoustics drivers and a five inch midrange. The floorstanders have a Fountek cinema ribbon tweeters.

The transmission line design means they roll off at around 28Hz and you don't need a subwoofer for 2 channel music.

The centre channel has the same midrange and tweeter and is a ported design.

The subwoofer is also ported and has a a 12 inch driver and a Hypex amp.

Pickup is from West Pymble and I can sell the mains separately if I have a buyer for the centre/subwoofer.

There is also a plinth I made for the centre channel included in the sale and you could paint/stain it to match your furniture.

Marks: the is one small notch on the front left speakers that is difficult to notice unless pointed out. There is also a small mark on the top of the subwoofer. I have attempted to photograph them as best as possible.

Thanks for looking.

IMG20201128154230.thumb.jpg.96c5ff507de7104d2b59054c64257b8f.jpg

IMG20201128151113.jpg

IMG20201128151123.jpg

IMG20201128151130.jpg

IMG20201128151139.jpg

IMG20201128151221.jpg

IMG20201128151347.jpg

IMG20201128152456.jpg

IMG20201128153714.jpg

IMG20201128153720.jpg

IMG20201128154208.jpg

IMG20201128154215.jpg

IMG20201128154219.jpg

IMG20201128154250.jpg

IMG20201128154457.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, steve2193 said:

Interested in the mains

Do it. You won't regret it. (From an Ascension speakers owner of 11 years).

D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pdcoo7
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal as friend or add 3%, PayID, Cash, DD Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      As described by SNA member from whom I purchased. Concur fully just changed system.   The Bitzie sounds fantastic with a very musical, warm and tubey sound.

Can be fed straight from an iPhone via USB to lightning adapter.  No further external power supply needed so can be used on the go.

Further info and reviews:
      https://blog.son-video.com/en/2013/12/review-graham-slee-bitzie-usb-dac/

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/graham-slee-bitzie-usb-dac-amp.20743/reviews

https://darko.audio/2013/03/graham-slee-bitzie-dac-headphone-amplifier/

Comes in original packaging with manual.
      BTW, USB input supports 24 Bit 192kHZ as Darko says!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Wilde
      Item Condition: Mint condition, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Changing to a home theatre setup This amplifier is in perfect condition. It is less than four months old and has not seen much use. It is without any flaws, and is not marked or damaged in any way. 

I have the original box, receipts and flyers. The amplifier is still under warranty. Only selling because I’m moving to a home theatre system

• By mageak
      Item Condition: Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: magill State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade withdrawn from sale

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference 

• By mageak
      Item Condition: 9.9 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: magill State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:used as interconnect from hometheatre to vitus for ht bypass. pre out.

they had an immediate increase in detail and crispness. sound of cloths doors closing. lots of detail compared to canare rca i had before

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By dastrix
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ashfield State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Sold my system Further information: Latest spec unit, incredible sounding. Sold my system so unless you bring an amp/speakers audition isnt possible. Still has factory warranty from the upgrade to Katalyst, original box included

Photos:

PLEASE READ