Jump to content

SOLD: Pink triangle pt01 anniversary upgraded turntable


Recommended Posts

Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayPal, cash, payid
Reason for selling: Moving house and building

Further information:

 

Pink triangle pt01 with a full carbon fibre rebuild kit  with sub plinth and base boards from true point audio fully setup (3k on its own from them) and balanced, with an helius orion II tonearm
Dc external speed controller from true point,

 

New sapphire bearing cups on the spindle from true point. 

 

Vincent tube preamp with seperate power supply for isolation.

Ortofon 3m black with less than 1 hour play time perfect condition
 

Photos:

 

PLEASE READ

  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200821_155429.jpg

20200821_155445.jpg

20200821_155451.jpg

20200821_155435.jpg

20200821_155404.jpg

20200821_155322.jpg

20200821_155312.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn nice record player, this 😁

 

For those looking to get a great turntable, the Pink Triangle is one of the best from the zenith of vinyl - right up there with Linn, Thorens, Roksan, etc. A bargain at this price.

 

cheers

2sheds

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 2sheds said:

Damn nice record player, this 😁

 

For those looking to get a great turntable, the Pink Triangle is one of the best from the zenith of vinyl - right up there with Linn, Thorens, Roksan, etc. A bargain at this price.

 

cheers

2sheds

Much appreciated 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a pink triangle Anniversary that I have just rebuilt using parts from True point, You cannot get a better turntable than this particular one and I would put it up against any turntable made today, including any upgraded Linn. This is truly a bargain for any person looking for a world class unit. I will never sell mine and will be buried with it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


I might add the following.

 

I have the original sub plinth and tensions springs and adjusters, which can come along with it , although why you would ever want to reuse them is beyond me.

 

I will supply the True point receipts and the receipt for the ph0-701 tube preamp as well, (which has the upgraded recommended tube rather than the stock Chinese one)

 

I will also add that i have the true point pink triangle spindle grease and lubricatign oils and a spare belt for the buyer, and a Dr feikhart protractor.

 

I also have the manual for the Orion tonearm, which has been litz silver wire upgraded as well.

 

I do also have a spare plinth if the buyer wanted it as well in the traditional mahogany colour rather than the black.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

An excellent turntable in exceptional condition. You are clearly very meticulous with it and I am sure it well find a new home to one lucky buyer.

 

Any chance I could purchase the Dr Feickert protractor separately off you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2020 at 9:15 AM, Xsannz said:

I might add the following.

 

I have the original sub plinth and tensions springs and adjusters, which can come along with it , although why you would ever want to reuse them is beyond me.

 

I will supply the True point receipts and the receipt for the ph0-701 tube preamp as well, (which has the upgraded recommended tube rather than the stock Chinese one)

 

I will also add that i have the true point pink triangle spindle grease and lubricatign oils and a spare belt for the buyer, and a Dr feikhart protractor.

 

I also have the manual for the Orion tonearm, which has been litz silver wire upgraded as well.

 

I do also have a spare plinth if the buyer wanted it as well in the traditional mahogany colour rather than the black.

Looking forward to setting up the new TT when it arrives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/11/2020 at 8:34 AM, Xsannz said:
Price: $2500
Item Condition: Like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: TARRAGINDI
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayPal, cash, payid
Reason for selling: Moving house and building

Further information:

 

Pink triangle pt01 with a full carbon fibre rebuild kit  with sub plinth and base boards from true point audio fully setup (3k on its own from them) and balanced, with an helius orion II tonearm
Dc external speed controller from true point,

 

New sapphire bearing cups on the spindle from true point. 

 

Vincent tube preamp with seperate power supply for isolation.

Ortofon 3m black with less than 1 hour play time perfect condition
 

Photos:

 

PLEASE READ

  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

20200821_155429.jpg

20200821_155445.jpg

20200821_155451.jpg

20200821_155435.jpg

20200821_155404.jpg

20200821_155322.jpg

20200821_155312.jpg

 

2 minutes ago, PKay said:

Looking forward to setting up the new TT when it arrives.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...