Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Balwyn
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, EFT
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further information:

I am selling the Stage 3 concept Kraken power cord, 1.5m standard length with US plug. Come with original packaging. Price is for one cable I have a pair for sale.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

ABE44238-C5D1-4214-B0DE-77A082542931.jpeg

AA415625-C053-4B28-8B6F-8E4847C68685.jpeg

3944F563-31C8-42E1-A3F0-2588BABEAF8F.jpeg

282E87AD-7C7C-40B8-B7B9-73AB419C2A66.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jambro
      Item Condition: MINT Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Coburg North State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection  
      Downsizing my vinyl collection... includes a bunch of records I have either never opened or only played once.

Further Explorations by the Horace Silver Quintet

Blue Note Tone Poet Series

Mastered by Kevin Gray

*Sealed*

Can post within Australia for $12 or pick up available from Coburg

• By Odyssey
      Item Condition: Good for it's age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: West Pennant Hills State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal plus fees, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus to needs Further information: Bought this floorstanding speakers from another SNA member. Speakers are in very good condition for it's age, as shown in the photos. My Elekit TU-8200 amp 8w drives it very well. It's very efficient and don't need much amplifier power to drive it. It is very clear and have a lively sound and bass is surprisingly good. Irresistible at this price. 

The right speaker cover has a top right clip broken off but the cover is held in place securely by the other 5 clips.

Pick up only. 

http://www.hifi-review.com/151108-boston-acoustics-vr2.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Meluvmidfi
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Nlr Further information:
      great cond.. perfect phonostage with seperate power supply 

Comes with all boxes  and accessories 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Sean Perth
      Item Condition: 9/10 used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Cash EFT PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: PRICE DROP

5U4G full wave 5 volt indirectly heated rectifier. 500V mximum anode voltage and 250mA maximum anode current. Made by Rogers in Canada. Air Ministry stock code 110E/660 Black base black ladder anodes.
      Previously used but in excellent condition looks and tests like a new valve. Fully tested good on a AVO Valve Characteristic Meter including inter-elecrode leakage and gas from previous owner. I’ve used for approx 10 hrs.
      It will be packed in a cardboard box with plenty of protective material.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By PassionForSound
      Item Condition: Near new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Seaford State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (incl. fees), EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Bought for review only Further information:

I bought the WireWorld USB cable as part of an affordable USB cable comparison video I am releasing soon and while I didn't end up drawing any strong conclusions on the subjective quality of any of the three cables, I felt they were all much better made than most of the generic cables I've come across so even if you don't believe in USB cables changing the sound, this is a nicely made and still very affordable cable.

For the sake of curiosity, the three cables in question were the Supra USB, WireWorld Chroma 8 (this one) and the Oyaide Neo d+ and the video was more about trying to subjectively prove if there is/is not a difference heard when using different cables which is why I don't really have a subjective opinion on the sound quality of any of them (although I think I slightly prefer the Supra overall)

Photos:

PLEASE READ