Rythmik Audio Owners & Discussion Thread

I noticed there isn't a Rythmik Audio owners & discussion thread yet so here it is.

I just got two FV18 Rev2 with paper cone subwoofers delivered the other week to replace my SVS PB12/2 subwoofer and wow, what a difference with the accuracy and how seamlessly it integrates with my mains! I was going to go down the path of two SVS PB16 Ultra subwoofers but I'm glad I discovered this little known brand in AU just in time. It's a shame they don't have a big distribution network in AU but I can say dealing with Richard from Audio Salon to buy the new subwoofers was a pleasure and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

These things are massive but luckily they're tucked away nicely behind the seating in the back corners of the HT room. There's quite a bit of settings available on the amp plate so I've had quite a bit of fun and spent countless evenings fiddling with it.

Attached is what the frequency response looks like at -15 main volume, I'm a bit cautious of pushing it a lot further since I'm sure my house will fall apart before these things reach their limits. 

It'd be great to hear from other Rythmik Audio owners about what they think about their subwoofers too, I don't think I'll be thinking about upgrading again for the foreseeable future.

If there's any prospective owners out there with any questions about these subwoofers feel free to yell out.

FV18 REW.jpg

• Like 2

Excellent idea to add a Rythmik Users thread.

F12 here - also from Richard.  Very happy with it.  Was looking for something as compact as possible with for 2.1 system with solid output down to 20Hz.

It lives with Kii 3's (3db ish down at 20Hz) and cross over at 30Hz - so helps bolster bass and unload the Kii's just at the very bottom end.  Output is very tight and controlled.

Gibbo

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Gazer01 said:

I will have mine soon. Can't wait for it. 😍

Heaps good! What model did you order?

2 hours ago, stinger said:

Heaps good! What model did you order?

It's just the F12 SE. I would love to get the 15 incher but my budget wouldn't let me but I'm so excited to hear the Rythmik.

Nice! I'm looking forward to hearing how you reckon they compare with your old SVS PB 2000. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, deadlast28 said:

Does anybody know the difference between the F12 and F12SE?

Pretty sure from when I looked the difference is purely in the cabinet - the SE is a Gloss finish where as the others are a matt veneer.  The internals are the same on both. 
There are a couple of Australian distributors and a choice of factory cabinets (ala F12 or F12SE) or bespoke cabinets made down here.  As of a year ago rough guide is new price of ~< $2k for F12 in factory cabinet and $2.5 - 3k in local cabinet.  But check with the suppliers - Red Spade and Audio Salon.

Gibbo