SOLD: FS: Anthem AVM-60 Processor. Relisted

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Sunbury
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Further information: Hi all. For sale is my Anthem AVM-60 processor purchased new from Audio Trends in Victoria on the 25/10/2017. The unit is in pristine condition as is the remote (I use a Logitech) and have the original box and everything thing that was included together with the ARC room correction kit all in excellent condition. This has performed flawlessly since ownership and really made my system shine but like all things the upgrade bug is upon me with the upcoming line of receivers and processors. You will not be disappointed with what this processor is capable of. Unit is currently boxed up and ready to go (pics were taken while in cabinet). 

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Purchase price was $4,250.00 (Receipt on hand). 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_6769[1].JPG

IMG_6771[1].JPG

IMG_6768[1].JPG

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved