FS: Naim Uniti Nova - 8 months old in new condition

Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Want something different

Further information:

This Nova is like new, bought at the end of March and still under warranty. 

I am selling it because I need a bit more power for my Sopras.. Everyone knows about the famed pace of the Naim products and this is no exception. The Nova is fast and dynamic but probably a bit too dynamic for my musical tastes which tend to be more soft like jazz, vocals and classical. The Nova is bold and I can’t deny it has the fun factor and likes to boogie but I want something a bit more laid back and more power. I treat all my gear with kid gloves and in this particular case, with cotton gloves so you won’t see a single mark or fingerprint on it. In fact the protective film is still on the unit 😊

I’ve only used it for playing CDs and Spotify and the streaming has given me so much fun because I’ve discovered so much new music. It’s really easy to use and has Spotify and Tidal embedded. It’s literally a plug in and use. I am untechnical and even I find it easy.  

It’s a very well kept unit and you won’t find better second hand with a warranty. It comes with the original box 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

EF3432FB-C725-48CE-9441-B401249FA073.jpeg

0BC056F7-4CE8-4D2E-94F1-B71527D29EBB.jpeg

A7D03641-50B1-4790-8429-E5D007B5EF2D.jpeg

C6EBBF0C-3571-4AB4-AC4C-98970E67FEDC.jpeg

3DEB9C50-0472-453E-868B-7DDD3648E26F.jpeg

3D3C0EF4-CDFF-4DF4-B7E9-4ED8A0F35BB9.jpeg

3E1895BE-19D2-4608-B1E9-8D7B5467B546.jpeg

73836340-B682-4915-8C7E-27030FF0B829.jpeg

Edited by Boratri
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pdcoo7
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal as friend or add 3%, PayID, Cash, DD Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      As described by SNA member from whom I purchased. Concur fully just changed system.   The Bitzie sounds fantastic with a very musical, warm and tubey sound.

Can be fed straight from an iPhone via USB to lightning adapter.  No further external power supply needed so can be used on the go.

Further info and reviews:
      https://blog.son-video.com/en/2013/12/review-graham-slee-bitzie-usb-dac/

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/graham-slee-bitzie-usb-dac-amp.20743/reviews

https://darko.audio/2013/03/graham-slee-bitzie-dac-headphone-amplifier/

Comes in original packaging with manual.
      BTW, USB input supports 24 Bit 192kHZ as Darko says!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Wilde
      Item Condition: Mint condition, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Changing to a home theatre setup This amplifier is in perfect condition. It is less than four months old and has not seen much use. It is without any flaws, and is not marked or damaged in any way. 

I have the original box, receipts and flyers. The amplifier is still under warranty. Only selling because I’m moving to a home theatre system

• By mageak
      Item Condition: Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: magill State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade withdrawn from sale

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference 

• By mageak
      Item Condition: 9.9 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: magill State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:used as interconnect from hometheatre to vitus for ht bypass. pre out.

they had an immediate increase in detail and crispness. sound of cloths doors closing. lots of detail compared to canare rca i had before

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By dastrix
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ashfield State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Sold my system Further information: Latest spec unit, incredible sounding. Sold my system so unless you bring an amp/speakers audition isnt possible. Still has factory warranty from the upgrade to Katalyst, original box included

Photos:

PLEASE READ