Item Condition: Very Good Condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: BUDERIM
State: QLD
Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend
Reason for selling: Not using them enough

Further information: Selling a set of TELEFUNKEN AUDION 110th Anniversary Headphones. Lots of info in the photos but these are extremely comfortable to wear for long sessions and easily driven by the Headphone output of my Esoteric F-05 Integrated. Not using them enough (at all!) so another SNA member will love them. Bought from Marc some months ago and the original RRP was $620. Custom designed timber chambers; high quality 3metre cable with Sennheiser 6.5 adaptor. A set of Stereonet Coasters is included to stop red wine stains on the top of your Loudspeakers! Headphone Stand not included.SNA Donation after sale

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3117.jpeg

IMG_3116.jpeg

IMG_3115.jpeg

IMG_3114.jpeg

IMG_3113.jpeg

IMG_3112.jpeg

IMG_3111.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hyper
      Item Condition: Mint Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cammeray State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal (add 3%) bank deposit, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Up for sale mint sealed copy of Thelonious Monk Monk’s Dream One Step Mobile Fidelity Vinyl MFSL MOFI 2LP 45 RPM. 

happy for pickup or flat rate of $18.95 delivery Australia wide with tracking.

for pickup item is located lower north shore Sydney.

Any question drop me a line

first to reply in thread and PM me gets the goods
      Photos:

• By pdcoo7
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal as friend or add 3%, PayID, Cash, DD Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      As described by SNA member from whom I purchased. Concur fully just changed system.   The Bitzie sounds fantastic with a very musical, warm and tubey sound.

Can be fed straight from an iPhone via USB to lightning adapter.  No further external power supply needed so can be used on the go.

Further info and reviews:
      https://blog.son-video.com/en/2013/12/review-graham-slee-bitzie-usb-dac/

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/graham-slee-bitzie-usb-dac-amp.20743/reviews

https://darko.audio/2013/03/graham-slee-bitzie-dac-headphone-amplifier/

Comes in original packaging with manual.
      BTW, USB input supports 24 Bit 192kHZ as Darko says!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Wilde
      Item Condition: Mint condition, as new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Changing to a home theatre setup This amplifier is in perfect condition. It is less than four months old and has not seen much use. It is without any flaws, and is not marked or damaged in any way. 

I have the original box, receipts and flyers. The amplifier is still under warranty. Only selling because I’m moving to a home theatre system

• By mageak
      Item Condition: Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: magill State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade withdrawn from sale

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference 

• By mageak
      Item Condition: 9.9 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: magill State: SA Payment Method: eft cash Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:used as interconnect from hometheatre to vitus for ht bypass. pre out.

they had an immediate increase in detail and crispness. sound of cloths doors closing. lots of detail compared to canare rca i had before

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item