FS: NAIM speaker cable pair 4.9 metre lengths

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Briar Hill
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Pair of NAIM speaker cables . Approx. 4.9 metres each. Bought some years back from Sound Craftsmen in Malvern ( Vic ).

Heavy and somewhat stiff with banana plug terminators. Excellent sound ( especially for NAIM equipment ). I'm now using Transparent Audio.

I think the NAIM cables could be NAC A5 ..... ?

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

P1000284.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By patjoy
      Item Condition: Excellent! Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne (Northern Suburbs) State: VIC Payment Method: Bank transfer/Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is my VPI Scout turntable with JMW9 tonearm, Dynavector 20x (VPI) MC cart and made to order acrylic cover.

A great table that has plenty of positive reviews that highlights its price/performance ratio very much in favour of the consumer. The Dynavector 20x cart was custom made for VPI with 1mV output. It combines the speed of low output and richness and low noise of high output. It has been sparingly used by me so plenty of hours still left. The acrylic cover was made to order and still in great condition. Comes with the JMW memorial tonearm alignment jig and spare cart screws/screwdriver.

All in all a great table setup! I am a fastidious person (read anal) with my audio equipment, so rest assured everything is in excellent condition.

I still have the box but l am reluctant to ship at this stage as l think l will struggle on how to pack it all up safely. So local sale is preferred.

• By Maggie
      Item Condition: Ex- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vermont State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearance Further information:

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Bill_F
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: CARNEGIE State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal (+2.6%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using Further information:  

Bought this 25 December 2020 from HiFiGo and used it for about an hour. It reportedly powers everything from sensitive IEMs to full-size cans (though I cannot vouch personally for that as I have drastically thinned my headphone herd).

Sounds fantastic, but I decided to either: 1) quit stacking, or 2) stick with my FiiO E12A because I prefer its ergonomics and bass boost with my Etymotic ER4XR IEMs.

I paid the full RRP of $229 USD for this unit and will provide bill of sale.  

This presents in mint condition, with zero signs of use. 

Specs:

Typical line output indicators Frequency response (from 10 Hz to 20 kHz): ±0.02dB THD + n: 0.00015% @300Ω SNR: 124dB @300Ω Crosstalk: <110dB @300Ω Max output: 6.443Vrms 18.4dBu(10Hz to 20kHz) Headphone output power: @300Ω 84mW , @600Ω 42mW ,@32Ω 74mW Class-A: 25mW/16R 50mW/32R Size: 125×65×18(mm) Weight:230g Output impedance: c.1ohm  
      Photos:

Goat for scale! 

In action! Love the green:

The back is covered in a pleather-type substance for protection whilst stacking or placing on a surface:

The top has a 3.5mm SE input and output, as well as a smooth volume pot with heaps of travel and the perfect amount of resistance for portable use: 

The left side has a power switch, two-position gain switch, and a current switch. These let you drive everything from sensitive multi-BA IEMs to power-hungry cans: 

The right side has a button to press to indicate battery level:

The bottom has a micro USB power input:

Comes with all original packaging material, documentation, and accessories. Accessories are limited to a 3.5-3.5 cable and a USB A to USB micro cable for charging (not shown here):

• By greggy
      Item Condition: excellent - never used Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mount Eliza State: VIC Payment Method: paypal, cash on pick-up, eft Reason for selling: no longer required Further information:
       Bought for dac purchase that never got off the ground
      22 cm length still in original packaging 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By silversurfer
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dunedin State: NZ Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: too many headphones Further information:Selling my Meze Empyrean which I had for 4 weeks now. Bought it off a friend who ordered it directly from Meze/ Romania in 06/20.
      Arrived in NZ in 09/20 due to Covid19 etc.
      Also bought a ZMF Verite C two weeks ago and admittedly prefer the latter.
      Also have a Kennerton Thridi, Abyss Diana V1 and Heddphone listed on TradeMe New Zealand...in case someone is interested.
      Selling most of my gear to finance a Susvara or Raal...haven’t made up my mind yet.
      Minimal feedback here but check silversurfer616 on HeadFi.

Photos:

PLEASE READ