FS: NAIM speaker cable pair 4.9 metre lengths

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Briar Hill
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: Pair of NAIM speaker cables . Approx. 4.9 metres each. Bought some years back from Sound Craftsmen in Malvern ( Vic ).

Heavy and somewhat stiff with banana plug terminators. Excellent sound ( especially for NAIM equipment ). I'm now using Transparent Audio.

I think the NAIM cables could be NAC A5 ..... ?

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

P1000284.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal friends, EFT cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Bought from JD audio mid year . Have had to down grade all my gear so this has been boxed and been unused for months. 

• By super kermit
      Item Condition: NEW and SEALED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cammeray State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal EFT Cash Reason for selling: In a unit = no subwoofer Further information:

NEW
      SEALED
      RRP is $1699

NO BOX THOUGH
      WILL SHIP AT YOUR COST via courier

https://www.videopro.com.au/p-11930-sunfire-hrs8-8-active-subwoofer-black.aspx

https://www.sunfire.com/product/single-8-1000w-powered-subwoofer-black-lacquer-HRS8

Sunfire HRS8
      The big breakthrough features of this 8" subwoofer are its uncanny 1,000W Tracking Downconverter amplifier, and its long throw, High Back-emf woofer. These powerful forces combine to produce as much bass as several 15 inch drivers mounted in a cabinet the size of a small refrigerator!

If your subwoofer puts out less than 1000 Watts, it's not an HRS Series subwoofer. And, all HRS subwoofers produce this prodigious sound in a cabinet no larger than the size of your monitor. If that's still not enough, the amplifier in all three HRS models incorporates Sunfire's unique Tracking Downconverter™ technology. Remarkably, this amp design remains incredibly cool while delivering up to 50% more voltage than our competitor's designs. More voltage means more control of the subwoofer itself. More control means deeper, more accurate bass, something you'll truly appreciate every time you listen to your favorite music and movies. For medium-sized and multi-purpose rooms, where both music and movies are just what the doctor ordered, there's no better choice than the HRS-8.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By hiradi
      Item Condition: used /as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: St Marys State: TAS Payment Method: EFT Paypal friend Reason for selling: unwanted Christmas present Further information: 
      GUSTARD P26 Fully Balanced Preamplifier , only a few weeks old , present , left hand did not know what the right hand was doing LOL...
      already ordered the "different" one , but had to try this and it is amazing ...very quite and very dynamic....!!! Bargain....!!!! PM for a ny questions and I can call you for a chat...!!!! Regards and Healthy Happy New Year...!!!

PS : ...comes with remote control and original box and additional layer of foam wrap...!!!!

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By mthucs
      Item Condition: Used - excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Westmead State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pickup, bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Hi guys,

Relisting my SMSL SP200. Barely used. Working well, no obvious channel imbalance.
      Feel free to send me any questions etc.

Plenty of reviews:https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/s-m-s-l-sp200-thx-888-amp.24028/reviews#:~:text=SMSL SP200 is built well,RCA and XLR inputs each.

Min

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Mint. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Clovelly State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Up for sale is a 10/10 condition example of the Burson Bang Class A/B power amplifier. This model has the upgraded V6 Vivid op amps from Burson installed. 

I enjoyed this diminutive little amplifier for near-field listening with my KEK LS50's, but I'm going in a different direction. It hits way harder than it ought to for a 40WPC amplifier, and I used it in my lounge set-up to great effect - it didn't skip a beat and sounds terrific. It easily beat the pants off the Leak Stereo 130 with my LS50's. 

I purchased it from Addicted2Audio in April 2020, and it has a 5 year warranty from Burson. It will be sold with full retail packaging + power supply. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ