FS: Rotel RCD 855 CD Player

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Briar Hill
State: VIC
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: I recently bought this player on advice from some SNA members, but it's not quite my " cuppa tea ", so have decided to go " upmarket ".

This model has the Philips TDA 1541 chip. It presents well and is in very good working condition. Has the original remote and box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

P1000281.JPG

P1000279.JPG

P1000277.JPG

P1000278.JPG

P1000280.JPG

• Like 1

OK.  It's about 7 Kg gross weight, so I'll have to get a quote from the PO and let you know.

Otherwise I can ship through " Sendle ". They pick up and deliver door to door and I've found them generally cheaper than Oz Post. Just a little unreliable when it comes to their quoted pick up day ... it can be the next day. I can calculate cost on their website, but need your address, phone number and e mail.

I'm quite happy to go with Oz Post if that's what you prefer. Please advise.

Cheers,

Dennis

The last one I received was asking for my Paypal account details, to which I replied.

I now have to work out the cost of shipping via Sendle and will be back in touch.

Therefore, I need your name and address, a contact phone number and e mail plea

Thanks,

Dennis

Edited by Berkel
didn't want my e mail visible to all & sundry

@Berkel

Dennis, it really isn't a good idea to post your email on an open forum.

One other thing you could also try Transdirect for a quote. I have been using them for years and they are almst always the least expensive, with a great choice of courier companies.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Oh, thanks for that. I'll be alert in the future.

I actually thought we were PM ing each other ! Didn't realise it was on the forum.

Thanks also for the info on Transdirect.

Regards,

Dennis

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, muon* said:

email is still visible in that post, bots will be harvesting it.

Edit: why are there issues with the PM system ?

Thanks. Yes there were issues with the PM today, that's why I sent my e mail address.

What are " bots " and how do I prevent them from " harvesting " my e mail please ?

Cheers,

Dennis

11 minutes ago, Berkel said:

Thanks. Yes there were issues with the PM today, that's why I sent my e mail address.

What are " bots " and how do I prevent them from " harvesting " my e mail please ?

Cheers,

Dennis

Edit the post you have your email address in above and delete it from the post.

Bots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_bot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spambot

Top right hand of your post you will see a row of three dots, click on that and choose edit.

Edited by muon*

3 minutes ago, Berkel said:

Thanks. I hope I deleted it successfully ? Could you please let me know ? I'm not very computer savvy !

Thanks also for the explanation of " bots ".

Cheers,

Dennis

All good :thumb: