WTB: Pioneer SC-LX89 AV Receiver or Denon AVC-X8500H AV Receiver or Denon AVR-X7200WA Receiver

Item: Pioneer SC-LX89 AV Receiver or Denon AVC-X8500H AV Receiver or Denon AVR-X7200WA Receiver
Price Range: Any
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info:

• Must be in excellent condition (and the original box, manual and accessories would be good 😀
  • Prefer wider Sydney area, willing to pick up
  • Willing to pay for freight if further away 

sc-lx89_base_image.jpg

denon_8500_1.jpg

Edited by widescream
Additional model
  • widescream changed the title to WTB: Pioneer SC-LX89 AV Receiver or Denon AVC-X8500H AV Receiver or Denon AVR-X7200WA Receiver
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Drunken Monk
      Item:

Please PM me to do discuss.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By mm.pulp
      Item: opera consonance ella baby power cord
      Price Range: 120 
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: tried one, now need one, haha 
    • By Weedgie
      Item:Rega/Project or other
      Price Range:$350
      Item Condition:used
      Extra Info:Hi
      Looking to buy a second hand turntable in good working condition for around $350 mark.A friend is looking to build a system for her husband for Christmas and all I am missing is the deck. She has heard my daughters Rega  1 and she liked the look and sound.
      Just having a look what might be out there at this budget before I buy new.Been scouring Gumtree with no luck. I am in the Northern Suburbs(Greenwood)
      Thanks for looking
      Donnie

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).