JB Hi-Fi Deals & Offers

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered Roger Waters - The Wall 2 weeks ago now get an email saying not available!

I’ve been hanging out to listen to it too...

Guess i’ll get a refund of $25 for a $75 album.

Now the only question is - does a trip to JB to buy discounted vinyl count as "essential travel"....I would say yes, but I bet others may disagree. 

Edited by Decky
  • Haha 1

Just now, ThirdDrawerDown said:

Lessee ..$40 at 20% off = $32 plus $1,500 fine = $1,540

To make this worthwhile I would need to buy more than one album.

.................or stay at home, be healthy and just pay for shipping.?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decky said:

Now the only question is - does a trip to JB to buy discounted vinyl count as "essential travel"....I would say yes, but I bet others may disagree. 

And it's a Yes from me. 

Didn't think they would be open Good Friday. So l guess we have to support their sacrifice.

26 minutes ago, gat474 said:

Is the two for $50 available in store or just online?

You will never know unless you get out and risk that $1600 fine that VIC police is so trigger happy to reward you with. 

1 hour ago, Decky said:

You will never know unless you get out and risk that $1600 fine that VIC police is so trigger happy to reward you with. 

I’ll check out the guidelines and make my own assessment. Probably more reliable than a generalisation.

3 hours ago, Decky said:

Best to take a pack of flour and sugar in the car, (mercy dash to the mother's ) . ?

• Like 1

Hi All

4 hours ago, gat474 said:

Is the two for $50 available in store or just online?

I had a look last night and a lot are now 2 for $40, but most of the double albums were not available for delivery, to my area anyway.

JJ

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, awayward said:

Does anyone know if I can return faulty vinyl to my local JB Hi-Fi  when I purchased it online.

its no different to whether bought from in store... and they tend to be pretty good with returns...

22 minutes ago, awayward said:

Does anyone know if I can return faulty vinyl to my local JB Hi-Fi  when I purchased it online.

Yep you just take it to closest store with the receipt. Was there doing the same today getting a replacement for the Goanna LP I purchased online that had a chunk of black stuff stuck in the orange vinyl.

• Like 1