JB Hi-Fi Deals & Offers

I put some stuff aside when I found out about this sale. I feel bad for forgetting to post it on SNA. Yes, it would be lovely if it included many more titles but it is what it is. Staff pricing is stupid cheap so I’m feeling very lucky. Listening to The Wall live set, amazing. The mighty Lenards deliver this superbly front row ****. I’ve also got Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Elton’s “Don’t shoot me” put away to be collected in the next week or so. Aside from the smallish title selection, this is a great sale. JB... You’ve done it again! 

FD3664C8-CB11-48C9-905E-52A62B83CADE.jpeg

On 11/03/2020 at 10:09 PM, Monkey_Relish said:

ABBA - Arrival. The ABBA one is for the Mrs, I swear, look away, don’t judge me.

Mr Relish

Your Mrs has good taste.  As does mine, who also likes several of their other albums..... "Super Trouper" and "The Best of Abba" in particular, which she tells me has many of their early hits on the one album.

D

10 minutes ago, metal beat said:

If you go in store, JB have titles with the 2 for $50 that are not on the list.

I picked up Death In Vegas ‎– The Contino Sessions which is not listed anywhere.   :thumb:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/vinyl-death-in-vegas-contino-sessions-the-limited-edition-red-vinyl-2lp

27 minutes ago, metal beat said:

If you go in store, JB have titles with the 2 for $50 that are not on the list.

I picked up Death In Vegas ‎– The Contino Sessions which is not listed anywhere.   :thumb:

Its On The List Now, I checked earlier and found some newer albums that weren't there when I purchased last week.

JJ

8 minutes ago, rantan said:

4 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Its On The List Now, I checked earlier and found some newer albums that weren't there when I purchased last week.

JJ

interesting.   not on the list last week ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Batty said:

Picked up 2 triple live Deep Purple albums, the one from 1976 I went to see them on that tour, but not the same venue.

Which of two live albums are better? I want just one live album and not sure which one to get. ?

On 11/03/2020 at 6:44 PM, woogie59 said:

Picked up Jeff Lynne's ELO Triple Live album at Wembley, 180g vinyl and includes digital download.

What are your thoughts on this recording?  My hand is lustily in my wallet, fingering the digits of my card, expiry and cvv...

I want to grab Modern Times by Bob Dylan.. But nothing else is really appealing, and anything from the list I'd add just to make up the difference, like Goanna or G3, isn't in stock in the Dubbo store and it's cheaper to buy most things from Amazon or Discogs once you add the JB postage fees... Take a few days off Stereonet and this is what happens. Definitely some major bargains to be had.

Edited by SkipEsquire
woops.. wrong website

8 hours ago, daniam said:

What are your thoughts on this recording?  My hand is lustily in my wallet, fingering the digits of my card, expiry and cvv...

Hi Daniam

i thought the treble was Slightly rolled off and had one or two pops but for $25 I have zero complaints.   Overall it’s got good bass and A nice clean sound. I don’t have any digital to compare to so not sure if that’s common on both formats.   Chris

• Like 1