Popped in to JB today and they had quite a deal on some LP's.  2 for $50.

Picked up Jeff Lynne's ELO Triple Live album at Wembley, 180g vinyl and includes digital download.

Normally this album is $105.00.

This album plus a remastered Stones album was just $50 all up, bargain.

Link shows a couple of hundred different album titles are part of the promotion.

Just depends what is at your local JB...........but looks like you can order online.

IMG_1806.JPG.a85b1461f481d4a18e96db26a26664e2.JPG

• Like 6
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting tomorrow for a few days I think. Git yourself some bargains.    cheers, M

Thanks.   Plus buy yourself some JBHIFI vouchers at Coles and get an additional 15% off the 20% discount price when you buy your vinyl.    

Buy a card in Coles......say a $100 value card at 15% off, so you pay $85.   Take the card into JBHIFI, select your records (which will be discounted by 20%) and use the card to pay for them

6 minutes ago, williac said:

Just picked up the ELO and Roger Waters live triple LP's  - very happy.  thanks for the heads up Woogie!

Same! Love a good live record.

19 hours ago, woogie59 said:

Thanks for the heads up!  Scored 2 x Blondie albums, 1 x Powderfinger and 1 x Coheed & Cambria for $107.00 delivered.  Bargain!

Hi All,

Spent up on 8 LP, have some birthdays coming up in the next few weeks, 3 for me 5 for presents :thumb:

JJ

• Like 1
20 hours ago, woogie59 said:

Picked up Jeff Lynne's ELO Triple Live album at Wembley, 180g vinyl and includes digital download.

Normally this album is $105.00.

This album plus a remastered Stones album was just $50 all up, bargain.

Link shows a couple of hundred different album titles are part of the promotion.

Just depends what is at your local JB...........but looks like you can order online.

I will be going tomorrow or send the good wife in with a list 

• Marc unlocked this topic

Hi All,

I received my shipment of LP this afternoon, well packed and look good :thumb:

JJ

59 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

I received my shipment of LP this afternoon, well packed and look good :thumb:

Alas I have had no such luck.  Attempted delivery twice by brain-dead courier who can't follow instructions. Bah  hum-bug.....

I put some stuff aside when I found out about this sale. I feel bad for forgetting to post it on SNA. Yes, it would be lovely if it included many more titles but it is what it is. Staff pricing is stupid cheap so I’m feeling very lucky. Listening to The Wall live set, amazing. The mighty Lenards deliver this superbly front row ****. I’ve also got Def Leppard, Deep Purple, Elton’s “Don’t shoot me” put away to be collected in the next week or so. Aside from the smallish title selection, this is a great sale. JB... You’ve done it again! 

FD3664C8-CB11-48C9-905E-52A62B83CADE.jpeg

If you go in store, JB have titles with the 2 for $50 that are not on the list.

I picked up Death In Vegas ‎– The Contino Sessions which is not listed anywhere.   :thumb:

• Love 1
On 11/03/2020 at 10:09 PM, Monkey_Relish said:

ABBA - Arrival. The ABBA one is for the Mrs, I swear, look away, don’t judge me.

Mr Relish

Your Mrs has good taste.  As does mine, who also likes several of their other albums..... "Super Trouper" and "The Best of Abba" in particular, which she tells me has many of their early hits on the one album.

D

10 minutes ago, metal beat said:

I picked up Death In Vegas ‎– The Contino Sessions which is not listed anywhere.   :thumb:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/vinyl-death-in-vegas-contino-sessions-the-limited-edition-red-vinyl-2lp

27 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Its On The List Now, I checked earlier and found some newer albums that weren't there when I purchased last week.

JJ

• Marc changed the title to JB Hi-Fi Deals & Offers
  • Marc locked this topic
  • Marc pinned this topic