SOLD: FS: ATLAS CABLES BANANA PLUGS (Set of Eight (8))

Item Condition: Very Good Condition
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Buderim
State: QLD
Payment Method: Pay Pal as a Friend
Reason for selling: No Longer Required

Further information: Selling a set of 8 ATLAS CABLES (UK) Banana Plugs. 4 are marked as White and 4 as Red for polarity.In very good condition these plugs are gold-plated and will accept large gauge speaker wire. With 2 screws cables are held very securely.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

IMG_3197.jpeg

IMG_3196.jpeg

Current RRP for these Banana Plugs is $15 each from Audio Influence Audio in Victoria. Handles cables up to 5mm; beryllium copper construction.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By crocmac
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: SCARBOROUGH State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, bank transfer, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:   Used this DAC with Mac mini to play my digital music collection. Have since upgraded to Linn + NAS drives.
      Still plays well and a good entry to a DAC Although older this is well known and reviewed. Looks good too
      Original packing not available.
      Shipping would be at buyers expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By gray
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I am listing 2 Devialet amps for sale. A D200 and a D250.
      However I only want to sell one.
      Whichever amp sells first, I will happily keep the other.
      I am the original owner of the D200 which is in superb condition. An almost perfect mirror finish. In the right light, at the right angle, some swirl marks are visible on the top surface.
      Always cleaned with Chemtronics EcO-RitE (recommended)
      DPM almost always used – this drastically lowers the operational temperature. Some say that there is a SQ penalty using DPM, but others, including myself, hear little to negligible difference. I prefer the peace of mind from the much cooler running.
      I am very enthusiastic about Devialet amps (don’t get me started). Refinement and luxury.  Exquisite in form and in function.  One of the truly great remote controls.  Highly efficient with very low power consumption in use, however, standby consumption is on the high side.  Drives “difficult” speakers with ease.  SAM is not a gimmick. Works seamlessly with my computer (via Ethernet or AIR) or my TV (via Optical) with no latency. Compatible with Roon. Subwoofer cross over.  A highly configurable and well regarded Phono stage that I have never used.
      I bought the D250 a few months ago from a fellow SNA member. I thought that it would be an upgrade to my D200 and that I could then sell the D200. However it seems that, in my room, with my speakers (Magico S1) there was already enough icing on the cake.
      Hard to compare them back to back. I am inclined to believe that the D250 edges ahead but for me there is not much in it. In hindsight my upgrade should have been either to 220 Pro or getting another D200 to go to the D400 Dual Mono set up.
      The D250 is of a slightly different finish to the D200. I’m thinking that the D200 is a dark chrome finish. The D250 has a lighter chrome finish and it is not as pristine as the D200 while still being good. It has a patina of age while the D200 sparkles . The photo of the 2 remotes together shows the different finishes. It seems to me that the dark chrome is a more durable finish.
      Both units are 100% perfect in operation. My D200 has never given me a moment of grief and it shrugs of power outages without issue, unlike my Antipodes DX
      One big bonus with the D250, apart from the upgrade options, is the remote. It is even better than the fabulous D200 remote.
      Full packaging is available with the D200, including the Devialet shopping bag.
      The D250 doesn’t have the shopping bag and is missing the (admittedly useless) manual that it would have come with.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Chill3
      Item Condition: See Description Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane North State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not needed Further information: Ok so why so cheep, unfortunately it has the dreaded "sticky rubber" top problem, otherwise it is in perfect working order. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By peterr
      Item: Six (6) JAN 5814A 12AU7 valves Military Grade.  Low hours- approximately 20 hours
      Price: $228
      Item Condition: 9/10   low hours
      Reason for selling: Surplus, tube rolling
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Bank Deposit, Paypal.
      Extra Info: Original blue/green writing on valves. Very low hours.  In original boxes. 'Will be bubble wrapped and boxed.  $7.95 postage with tracking included.

Pictures:

• By peterr
      Item: Teac VRDS-T1 cd transport
      Price: $450 
      Item Condition: 9/10 No visible marks/scratches
      Reason for selling: Selling off excess hi fi gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct Bank Deposit
      Extra Info: Uses the proprietary VRDS cd clamping mechanism. Comes with original carton, remote and manual.  One tray gear (A) was replaced a few years ago.  I have a brand new gear (B) which is included in the sale.  For a Sydney/Bowral/Mittagong buyer, I can deliver for an agreed nominal amount as the T1 does not have a transit screw. Alternatively, I can take to the Wollongong branch of a freight/courier company to be double-boxed (suggested).   Although built like a tank, the handling by freight/courier companies can be variable and without a transit screw, there is a buyer risk.

Pictures: